Options

10c Tickets Row to Row

luckestrykeluckestryke Posts: 17
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Alot of my friends have been asking where my tickets will be for the NYC I show. I keep telling them im not sure could be 1st, could be 20th.

Anybody know the number of rows reserved for 10c members? Specifically for the NYC show, or what they may have been for the west coast tour.

Another question is: how the hell are they selling tickets on stubb hub already for tickets that should have been reserved for 10c members!! Even as close as 2nd row. as many as 6! in the 4th row!.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,252
    The moderators (and frankly most of the members) of the board don't condone scalping, so you may want to eliminate the stub hub link from your post...could look a little fishy in your very first post.

And to answer your question: your guess is as good as any.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    Alot of my friends have been asking where my tickets will be for the NYC I show. I keep telling them im not sure could be 1st, could be 20th.

Anybody know the number of rows reserved for 10c members? Specifically for the NYC show, or what they may have been for the west coast tour.

Another question is: how the hell are they selling tickets on stubb hub already for tickets that should have been reserved for 10c members!! Even as close as 2nd row. as many as 6! in the 4th row!.

Nobody can really answer that.

One thing is for certain, your 10C seats will be very good. Almost definitely in the first 20 rows, and with any luck in the first 5.

Btw...im sure that the 10C does not get ALL the prime seats...they get a good chunk, but not all.
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    happy2beherehappy2behere Posts: 148
    i had 3rd row in santa barbara.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,252
    i had 3rd row in santa barbara.
    And you were happy2bethere.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Fatal wrote:
    Btw...im sure that the 10C does not get ALL the prime seats...they get a good chunk, but not all.

bingo
  • Options
    thanks guys. makes sense about not getting all the prime seats. Too bad. Im interested to see what was the furthest back seat from 10c for eddie's west coast tour...

Thanks again.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    Poncier wrote:
    The moderators (and frankly most of the members) of the board don't condone scalping, so you may want to eliminate the stub hub link from your post...could look a little fishy in your very first post.

And to answer your question: your guess is as good as any.
    already sounds kind of fishy
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Super_FanSuper_Fan Posts: 249
    I had 10C tickets to 2 West Coast shows. 5th row in Santa Cruz, LA 2 Level 3 somewhere. LA 2 I believe that they went by your 10C number even though they said it was random. Everyone around me had 10C tickets and they said they were in the 200's. Figure that a few shows like NYC one of the shows will be like that. None 10C ticket show San Diego 2 got 6th row when it was unannounced and they started selling on TM.com .
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Super_Fan wrote:
    I had 10C tickets to 2 West Coast shows. 5th row in Santa Cruz, LA 2 Level 3 somewhere. LA 2 I believe that they went by your 10C number even though they said it was random. Everyone around me had 10C tickets and they said they were in the 200's. Figure that a few shows like NYC one of the shows will be like that. None 10C ticket show San Diego 2 got 6th row when it was unannounced and they started selling on TM.com .

LA 2 was random - trust me.... friend of mine had a high 200 number and was in 3rd row....

But it seemed like worse possible 10C seat was 15 - 20 rows back. With most people sitting and most venues being theaters, there wasn't a bad seat.
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    LakkiniLakkini Posts: 13
    I can tell you guys that the fanclub seats for NJPAC are from the front row back to about row U in the orch just leaving out a couple bad end seats, definitely the best in the house, enjoy!