Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

ISO S/N Bridge School 2010 Print

greenmannygreenmanny Posts: 766
edited January 2011 in Lost Dogs
I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for S/N Bridge School Print. I was unable to make it to the first sale b/c of my wedding; I didn't get a chance at it this weekend b/c I was out of town. I would love to add this poster to my collection, but I don't want to pay the exorbitant prices on ebay. Please pm me if you have one of the prints that your willing to let go.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

  • shepshep HoustonPosts: 5,520
    I think you're going to have a very hard time finding this poster for a reasonable price, but good luck! I would say that most of these posters are already in the hands of flippers (re: eBay) or serious collectors (re: people like me) and they're not going to let go of them at all, or for anywhere near the original purchase price.

    Good luck bump!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,320
    I'll bump and tag along. Hopefully not in bad taste BECAUSE. I'm in search of the unsigned one.

    I was at the show and just need 1 unsigned.

    Anyone hook me up. $$
  • Wilds wrote:
    I'll bump and tag along. Hopefully not in bad taste BECAUSE. I'm in search of the unsigned one.

    I was at the show and just need 1 unsigned.

    Anyone hook me up. $$

    Good luck for you finding one, too. :)
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H Posts: 1,870
    Im just curious what people would trade for one of these signed? A benny hall vinyl? A limited holiday single?

    Id say your best bet is to check artillerydesign.com at 1pm eastern tomorrow. Here is why, Brad dumps the carts after 3 days, so if you put something in your cart the day it goes on sale, dont buy it, its released exactly 3 days later. This is how I got my BS poster Tuesday afternoon (carts from Saturdays sale were dumped). The next cart dumps would be tomorrow (Friday the 21st) at 1pm est. However you will need to keep refreshing over and over and over to have any luck, but at this juncture they were probably all snagged. Make sure you log in to your account first. This will also be a good opportunity to check for other posters, as I mentioned before they are probably going to be even tougher to get this cart clear around.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) 
  • PSUS2H wrote:
    Im just curious what people would trade for one of these signed? A benny hall vinyl? A limited holiday single?

    Id say your best bet is to check artillerydesign.com at 1pm eastern tomorrow. Here is why, Brad dumps the carts after 3 days, so if you put something in your cart the day it goes on sale, dont buy it, its released exactly 3 days later. This is how I got my BS poster Tuesday afternoon (carts from Saturdays sale were dumped). The next cart dumps would be tomorrow (Friday the 21st) at 1pm est. However you will need to keep refreshing over and over and over to have any luck, but at this juncture they were probably all snagged. Make sure you log in to your account first. This will also be a good opportunity to check for other posters, as I mentioned before they are probably going to be even tougher to get this cart clear around.

    Thanks for the advice.
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H Posts: 1,870
    hopefully my ramblings make sense. Good luck!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) 
  • Mid afternoon bump :)
  • Going home from work bump
  • Last bump for the night bump. :D
  • Good morning bump. :D
  • Shameless lunch bump.
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,865
    nothing dumped today from carts. they're gone.
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • nothing dumped today from carts. they're gone.

    That sucks. Hopefully I can find one some time down the road. :?
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 64,800
    greenmanny wrote:
    nothing dumped today from carts. they're gone.

    That sucks. Hopefully I can find one some time down the road. :?

    Maybe the next BK sale one might pop up. :)
  • i have one i would be willing to sell. the only reason i am willing to sell this is due to a fall in july where i broke bth of my heal bones i am still not working and money is getting super tight now i have TONS of memorabillia so please feel free to pm me i will check it a few times a week and reply to ppl. not looking to get rich just pass on the goods to someone who will love them as much as myself. :cry:
    tommy de!!!!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 137,346
    i have one from 10c sale..not signed...i will trade it only for berlin 10 poster
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • sorry i need to say the poster i have is from ten club not signed. let me know of intrest
    tommy de!!!!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.