THE WORST DOCTOR EVER

The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
:?
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/loc ... l-arrested

Doctor Allegedly Killed Babies With Scissors

Dr. Kermit Gosnell Arrested Wednesday Morning

A West Philadelphia abortion doctor has been arrested and charged with 8 counts of murder in the deaths of a woman patient and 7 babies. The bablies were born alive and then killed with scissors, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 69, his wife and 8 other colleagues were arrested overnight following a Grand Jury investigation. Gosnell and his wife are currently being held at headquarters without bail. Also included in that group is a teenager who reportedly administered anesthetic.

Read Entire Grand Jury Report

According to the Philadelphia Distric Attorney's office, Gosnell is facing murder in the 3rd Degree for the death of 41-year-old Karnamaya Mongar.

Mongar died on November 20, 2009 when she was overdosed with anesthetics prescribed by Gosnell.

He is also facing seven murder charges for the deaths of infants who were killed after being born viable and alive during the 6th, 7th and 8th month of pregnancy.

Gosnell "induced labor, forced the live birth of viable babies in the sixth, seventh, eighth month of pregnancy and then killed those babies by cutting into the back of the neck with scissors and severing their spinal cord," District Attorney Seth Williams said.

Along with the murder charges the District Attorney has charged Gosnell with Infanticide, Conspiracy, Abortion at 24 or more weeks, Abuse of Corpse, Theft, Corruption of Minors, Solicitation and other related offenses.

Williams held a news conference Wednesday morning, where he reviewed the 300-page Grand Jury report, the details of which are incredibly disturbing. “I am aware that abortion is a hot-button topic,” said District Attorney Williams. “But as District Attorney, my job is to carry out the law. A doctor who knowingly and systematically mistreats female patients, to the point that one of them dies in his so-called care, commits murder under the law."

Last April, the FBI and Drug enforcement agents raided Gosnell's 38th and Lancaster Clinic, called the Women's Medical Society. Inside, they found jars packed with pieces of aborted fetuses and recliners used in a recovery area for women who had abortions.

Gosnell's medical license was been suspended because of the conditions at his clinic. He has also been targeted in multiple lawsuits, at least one charging that a woman died from a botched abortion.

Gosnell is named in nearly four dozen civil suits going back 20 years. Ten of those are malpractice suits, including one by the family of a young woman who died after a March 2000 abortion at Gosnell's office.

Gosnell charged $325 for first-trimester abortions and $1,600 to $3,000 for abortions up to 30 weeks. Abortions are legal up to 24 weeks gestation in Pennsylvania, although most doctors won't perform them after 20 weeks, prosecutors said.
www.myspace.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I saw this earlier today...but decided not to post it

This is really unbelievable
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    I saw it as well. It's appalling.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613

it's fucking scary is what it is.
    www.myspace.com
  • I saw this earlier today...but decided not to post it

I'll sever his fucking spine with scissors. Scumbag.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Babies are killed all the time in this country. Should it really matter so much more the method?

And I'm making a point here. Believe me - this is disgusting, but then again I think all baby killing is disgusting. I guess I'm just consistent that way.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192

I'll sever his fucking spine with scissors. Scumbag.

Absolutely! Punishment should fit the crime!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    know1 wrote:
    Babies are killed all the time in this country. Should it really matter so much more the method?

And I'm making a point here. Believe me - this is disgusting, but then again I think all baby killing is disgusting. I guess I'm just consistent that way.

no comment. :roll:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • This happened probably about 10 miles from my house. It sounds like something from a 3rd world country.
    know1 wrote:

As much as I agree with you, this kind of stuff used to happen a lot more before Roe v Wade.

This thread is going to be moved.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    This happened probably about 10 miles from my house. It sounds like something from a 3rd world country.
    know1 wrote:

As much as I agree with you, this kind of stuff used to happen a lot more before Roe v Wade.

This thread is going to be moved.

nobody moves juggler's threads. we're fine.
    www.myspace.com
  • this story made me physically sick...

disgusting, some people are just....no words to describe them
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    I couldn't get past the first paragraph. Yikes.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13