Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    That was funny!!! :lol::lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Is it wrong that I wished she had been injured? These people need to wake the fuck up
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,828
    I heard this happened at the Berkshire Mall in Reading, PA
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625 ... d-23909987

you know what you fucking idiot...no one, NO ONE is to blame for this but YOU...so what that it's on the web...who the fuck can tell it's you unless you tell people...asshat

once again

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=147249
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    norm wrote:
    http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/fountain-lady-nobody-went-to-my-aid-23909987

you know what you fucking idiot...no one, NO ONE is to blame for this but YOU...so what that it's on the web...who the fuck can tell it's you unless you tell people...asshat

Is she crying? Are you serious? I would laugh at myself for doing something like that and would love for it to be up on youtube, damn lady, she makes it sound like it's the most traumatic thing that ever happened to her and she needs counselling.

And she said, "nobody helped me." There was nobody around!!
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    that was hilarious, the mall security though could be at fault for releasing the footage of her to you tube but Im not a lawyer, shes a complete idiot and it was 110% her fault
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • :lol:
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    that was hilarious, the mall security though could be at fault for releasing the footage of her to you tube but Im not a lawyer, shes a complete idiot and it was 110% her fault

I think they said it was a video taken from someone's cellphone.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    there is a bug out there that randomly is sending SMS messages to the wrong contact.

i'm sure that has caused a few headaches for a few people

[unlost]Steve would never let that happen[/dogs]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    norm wrote:
    http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/fountain-lady-nobody-went-to-my-aid-23909987

once again

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=147249

Thanks for posting this Norm,I was really surprised to see she was not a teenage girl,I assumed it was a young girl not a middle aged women.
    She is an arse,crocodile tears and making out like she's traumatised ... lady you weren't looking where you were going! End of sob story
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    stargirl69 wrote:
    She is an arse,crocodile tears and making out like she's traumatised ... lady you weren't looking where you were going! End of sob story

Speaking of crocodiles, is it wrong to wish there had been a few lurking in that fountain? I mean, it's probably the only thing that would have made me laugh harder...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Can you imagine how many times she has stepped in dog shit while texting, if she can't even see a god damn fountain...
    eyedclaar wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

Speaking of crocodiles, is it wrong to wish there had been a few lurking in that fountain? I mean, it's probably the only thing that would have made me laugh harder...

crocs with fricken laser beams!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:
    there is a bug out there that randomly is sending SMS messages to the wrong contact.

:evil:
    Wha?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Can you imagine how many times she has stepped in dog shit while texting, if she can't even see a god damn fountain...

watching her interview, telling time is like taking the sat for her
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

:evil:
    Wha?

a few android phones have had this bug. i believe it's fixed. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    eyedclaar wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

Not wrong ... could add piranha's,electric eel's,sharks and stinger jelly fish :D maybe one and all would have got her
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    edited January 2011
    Texting fountain lady's problems bigger than YouTube fame

this just keeps getting better -

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20 ... ?GT1=43001

UPDATE: As Stacy Stutz, some lady I know from Facebook, just said: "It's all fun and games until it goes viral on YouTube" ... and you cry about it on TV and hint at launching a lawsuit, and the Streisand effect kicks in.
    "In the hours that followed Cathy Cruz Marrero's appearance on 'Good Morning America' today to talk about the fall and its aftermath, she was in court for a status hearing on charges of five felony counts, including theft by deception and receiving stolen property," reports ABC News.

Turns out Marrero's been out on $7,500 bail since 2009, after being charged with running up more than $5,000 in purchases on a co-worker's credit card. No wonder she had a lawyer handy.

Marrero's next court date is April 21, and she's facing about six months of house arrest and electronic monitoring, according to the Reading Eagle. So all y'all talking about how if she just shut up and went on with her life, nobody would know it was her in the fountain —maybe six people recognized her — are more right than you realized. While it's unknown how many people knew about her alleged theft charges, we all sure know about it now.
    Post edited by mysticweed on
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    wow!

this chick is as dumb as toenail clippings
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    norm wrote:
    wow!

this chick is as dumb as toenail clippings
    you got that right
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • chickweed wrote:
    Turns out Marrero's been out on $7,500 bail since 2009, after being charged with running up more than $5,000 in purchases on a co-worker's credit card. No wonder she had a lawyer handy.

Marrero's next court date is April 21, and she's facing about six months of house arrest and electronic monitoring, according to the Reading Eagle. So all y'all talking about how if she just shut up and went on with her life, nobody would know it was her in the fountain —maybe six people recognized her — are more right than you realized. While it's unknown how many people knew about her alleged theft charges, we all sure know about it now.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

JUSTICE

FUCK HER
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • as Bugs Bunny would say............what a maroon.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    Wow this ladies story just gets better and better she isn't doing herself any favours.
    Why does she think the mall staff should have come to her aid? She fell in :lol: got up and out and walked away like nothing had happened and she didn't seem injured,the water would have probably broke her fall :D

She seems to be creating the drama to take the focus of the fact that she was an arse and fell into the water as she wasn't looking where she was going!
    Never realising that all the dirt on her would also get dredged from the bottom of the mall water feature when she got out.

:)
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    Wow this ladies story just gets better and better she isn't doing herself any favours.
    Why does she think the mall staff should have come to her aid? She fell in :lol: got up and out and walked away like nothing had happened and she didn't seem injured,the water would have probably broke her fall :D

She seems to be creating the drama to take the focus of the fact that she was an arse and fell into the water as she wasn't looking where she was going!
    Never realising that all the dirt on her would also get dredged from the bottom of the mall water feature when she got out.

:)
    She wanted her 15 minutes of fame???
    She got her 15 minutes of fame......

And her 15 minutes of fame are going to bite her right in her ass........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,436
    chickweed wrote:
    Texting fountain lady's problems bigger than YouTube fame

this just keeps getting better -

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20 ... ?GT1=43001

UPDATE: As Stacy Stutz, some lady I know from Facebook, just said: "It's all fun and games until it goes viral on YouTube" ... and you cry about it on TV and hint at launching a lawsuit, and the Streisand effect kicks in.
    "In the hours that followed Cathy Cruz Marrero's appearance on 'Good Morning America' today to talk about the fall and its aftermath, she was in court for a status hearing on charges of five felony counts, including theft by deception and receiving stolen property," reports ABC News.

just another reason i think this thing is a hoax. again look at the video, no one looks back at all. thre are 2 people supposedely right passed the fountain when she falls in. no way you fall in without making a sound and without someone at least glancing back. i'm very skeptical
    pjhawks wrote:
    just another reason i think this thing is a hoax. again look at the video, no one looks back at all. thre are 2 people supposedely right passed the fountain when she falls in. no way you fall in without making a sound and without someone at least glancing back. i'm very skeptical

Now that you say that... it is odd that nobody flinched. She had to have made a pretty big splashing noise when she fell in and people weren't that far away. Unless maybe the piped in music was particularly loud...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,436
    pjhawks wrote:

Now that you say that... it is odd that nobody flinched. She had to have made a pretty big splashing noise when she fell in and people weren't that far away. Unless maybe the piped in music was particularly loud...

exactly and that one couple is like right there. i also think her step at the fountain is almost like a step into it and not falling over it. i am a pretty darn cynical person by nature but 1st time i saw this video i didn't believe it. i think its spliced together or something.
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

exactly and that one couple is like right there. i also think her step at the fountain is almost like a step into it and not falling over it. i am a pretty darn cynical person by nature but 1st time i saw this video i didn't believe it. i think its spliced together or something.

Plus after watching her interviewed, she seems dimwitted enough to think that a scam like this would work. If she was smarter, she'd have had a cup of hot coffee in her hand and claimed a burn from the coffee as well.