You've got to dream and then set out to achieve your dreams.

PapPap Posts: 28,814
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/01/19/sibusiso.vilane.everest/index.html?hpt=C2 :clap:
If your mind is really that big, if it is an Everest size, then you can be able to reach the top.
Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    what if your dream involves humping 8 midgets, setting fire to Belgium and being coerced into a robbery by a dolphin?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Then hopefully someone would take you to seek professional help....
  • PapPap Posts: 28,814
    redrock wrote:
    Then hopefully someone would take you to seek professional help....
    Thank you.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    edited January 2011
    Post edited by Digital Twilight on
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    It's fantastic having a vision, aspiring to something grand and achieving it. Takes a lot of commitment and patience.

Humping midgets and setting fire to Belgium don't count.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    It's fantastic having a vision, aspiring to something grand and achieving it. Takes a lot of commitment and patience.

you need quite a bit of patience to set fire to Belgium m'dear... quite a lot of wafting of a fan required!! a lace fan obviously.... i'll start the fire in Bruges.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    edited January 2011
    8-) Thats pretty damn cool. Right on.
    Post edited by RYEzupSF on
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

you need quite a bit of patience to set fire to Belgium m'dear... quite a lot of wafting of a fan required!! a lace fan obviously.... i'll start the fire in Bruges.
    Once again thank you and what's wrong with Belgium?
    My dreams usually involve boobs
    Please don't ruin the thread. :thumbdown:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:
    redrock wrote:

But what about talking to dolphins?

I assume you weren't coerced to do anything by Dan Marino?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    ray-finkle-football-camp-ace-ventura-movie-tee-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-deez-teez-deez-teez.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    ray-finkle-football-camp-ace-ventura-movie-tee-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-deez-teez-deez-teez.jpg

"I'm looking for Ray Finkle.....and a clean pair of shorts."
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Pap wrote:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/01/19/sibusiso.vilane.everest/index.html?hpt=C2 :clap:
    If your mind is really that big, if it is an Everest size, then you can be able to reach the top.
    Follow your dreams; I guess that's really true... Thanks for sharing a uplifting story!! :clap::clap::clap:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    dunkman wrote:
    what if your dream involves humping 8 midgets, setting fire to Belgium and being coerced into a robbery by a dolphin?

One word: Inception.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    Pap wrote:
    Follow your dreams; I guess that's really true... Thanks for sharing a uplifting story!! :clap::clap::clap:
    You're welcome. :D