Options

ISO Ames 1998 Hartford, CT

stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
edited January 2011 in Lost Dogs
I am looking to buy, trade, or a combination of both for Ames 1998 Hartford, CT. I would like to get signed and numbered copy of this poster.

I have many great pj items for trade too. Including a sealed Benaroya Hall vinyl. All of the holiday singles, plus and extra vault pack #5 which is the white Stripes bootleg album of b-sides, a raconteur 7", and a cool Dead Weather t-shirt all still sealed. I also have a bunch of old unworn/brand new pj t-shirts and hoodies too. I also have the Volcom t-shirt and 7" still in the box too. Plus I also have cash.

So let me know if anyone wants to work out a deal. Or send me a pm if you know anyone who wants to sell or trade one.

Thanks for your time. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    This is the White Stripes Package I have for Trade ( The 7 inch is sealed inside the album, and the LP is Brand New/Still Sealed!)

THE WHITE STRIPES - UNDER GREAT WHITE NORTHERN LIGHTS B SHOWS (12" VINYL)

Our full-length is an exquisite selection of archival audio the White Stripes’ 2007 Canadian tour B-shows. Utmost discretion has been used in including as many songs as possible that are NOT featured in the “Under Great White Northern Lights” documentary OR the accompanying soundtrack. On top of that, the versions of songs included on this LP will be, almost entirely, not even found on YouTube. This is an exclusive opportunity to share these unique shows in a completely interesting way.

The 7” single for this package is two previously unheard demos from the Raconteurs’ “Consolers of the Lonely” album. The A-side is an early rehearsal version of “Top Yourself” while the B-side is an acoustic take of “You Don’t Understand Me” both of which differ significantly from the released versions that we all already know and love.

The third component to this package will be an exclusive Dead Weather t-shirt that will blow minds.
  • Options
    Here is the Volcom PJ T-Shirt & 7" Vinyl I have for trade:

http://pearljam.com/news/pearl-jam-and-volcom-team-shirt7%E2%80%9D

Pearl Jam and Volcom team up with Shirt/7”

Pearl Jam and Volcom have combined forces to release this exclusive organic cotton blend, slim-fit t-shirt to commemorate the re-issue of "Ten". Pre-order now and receive a limited edition vinyl 7" FREE. Don't wait. This deal won’t be around long! Click here for details
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    There is a 98 Constitution Hall on ebay for a buy now of $400
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    There is a 98 Constitution Hall on ebay for a buy now of $400

Not no more!
  • Options
    If anyone has or knows of a place to purchase, trade for or a combination of both kindly let me.

Thanks for your time. :)
  • Options
    In addition to the many rare items I have for trade I also have cash. :)
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    I wish you luck my friend. I have searched high and low for that poster. When I do find one, usually on eBay, they go for around $800 and above. I will keep my eyes open for you.