Options

Itunes help for new album

porchdwellerporchdweller Posts: 228
edited January 2011 in The Porch
I downloaded the album from TC Link,

However, when i import it imports as individual songs with no album coding or song #, artwork, etc.

What am I doing wrong? or can I fix this without manually inputting everything
"That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BH304897BH304897 Posts: 137

However, when i import it imports as individual songs with no album coding or song #, artwork, etc.

It did it for me as well, You'll need to manually input it however most of the info is easy provided you highlight all the songs at once. You will need to put the track number in for each song individually. You might want to wait a gew days and try "get track names", but who knows.
  • Options
    HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130

You're not doing anything wrong. The mp3's don't have any ID Tag info or artwork. They're also 128kbps.
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Options
    Thx for the help.
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV