JETS vs STEELERS...AFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD!

124»

Comments

• :lol::lol:

i'm loving every second of this
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,003
    :lol::lol:

i'm loving every second of this
    how sweet it is!!! well on the way to #7!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    BREAKING NEWS........THIS JUST IN..................Pittsburgh's Defense is pretty good.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Go STEEL!
  • run the ball down their fucking throats !!!

I guess they didn't get your memo... 1 rushing yard in the first half...

wow...
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    run the ball down their fucking throats !!!

I guess they didn't get your memo... 1 rushing yard in the first half...

wow...
    but Rashard did get the memo!!!! ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    this game isn't over yet...
    www.myspace.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    7 minutes....12 points...sanchez is all over that! :mrgreen:
    helluva catch by edwards there...
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    helluva catch by edwards there...

Yeah, not often you hear an announcer say "Edwards holds on"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    damn

congrats steelers
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Congrats to the Jets on a nice run and season.

As for the Steelers, never seen a team abandon the run game with a big lead and play 30 minutes of prevent defense. Lucky.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    going for number 7 in 8 tries!!!!!!!

How bout them Steelers!!!!

Glad the jets decided to show for the second half.

Congrats to the Jets on a nice run and season.

As for the Steelers, never seen a team abandon the run game with a big lead and play 30 minutes of prevent defense. Lucky.

boy if that's your idea of abandoning the run, you'd hate being an eagles fan. :mrgreen:

they ran the ball 30 times....that 3rd down pass at the end was pretty questionable. worked out though
    www.myspace.com

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    mickeyrat wrote:

Even though I can't stand them I have to give the BLACK & YELLOW some credit.

That said let's go PACKERS GREEN & YELLOW

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    That botched call by the refs and the video replay crew on the "fumble" by Sanchez turned out to be huge. His arm was definitely going forward.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    know1 wrote:
    That botched call by the refs and the video replay crew on the "fumble" by Sanchez turned out to be huge. His arm was definitely going forward.

Agreed

Since the refs are encouraged to let the plays pan out.......and hence they usually call it a fumble on the field.......isn't this creating an unfair advantage against the opposing team, as in the fact that they have to get the called overturned?
  • know1 wrote:

I knew this would come up. The same exact play happened in the steelers-ravens playoff. The Ravens got a TD from it. No way they reverse that call. I didn't like it either then, but it's one of their rules...
  • know1 wrote:

ehhh... I'll disagree. His arm was going forward, but without the ball. The ball was knocked loose when his arm was cocked back and just before it started moving forward.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    know1 wrote:
    If his arm is going forward then the BALL would move forward :? , simple physics. Unless you see the ball being pushed backward by the tackler's hit it would be impossible for the ball to move backward if his arm was moving forward.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Good Evening JETS Passengers. This is your flight captain, Mike Tomlin speaking; due to FAA Advisory and rough conditions, your flight to Dallas has been canceled. As you de-plane please see an agent for your return ticket to NYC, courtesy of the Steelers. We thank you for flying the AFC Championship Airlines and hope you have enjoyed your trip to Pittsburgh. Yinz come back now Yinz hear.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    This is really for Drop The Leash 10

http://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/Best- ... l-Tantrum/