Women........*&$/**!"

Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Why cant they just call a spade a spade and say it is what it is...instead of beating around the bush and playing games. Dont get me wrong, Im sure guys do this to....but not to eachother. :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
>>>>
>
...a lover and a fighter.
"I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• but thats a shovel

:lol:

Cree Nations - because bullshitting is so much more fun :D
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Exactly what are you trying to do with this thread?
    :eh:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    justam wrote:
    Exactly what are you trying to do with this thread?
    :eh:

this thread needs a dose of soulsinging ;):lol:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    :mrgreen:Does he even come around here anymore?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    no he gave up his membership
  • Women are all mental IMO...

Yes, I'm female.

I don't play games, I see the world in black and white and speak my mind... I can't stand women who do.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    sorry
    I had a shite day and in my my brilliance I started this thread and it all started with a girl, had to vent, mea culpa, lo siento. etc. Women are the best and make the world go round but they can drive a guy bat shit crazy in a split second
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    sorry
    I had a shite day and in my my brilliance I started this thread and it all started with a girl, had to vent, mea culpa, lo siento. etc. Women are the best and make the world go round but they can drive a guy bat shit crazy in a split second

Yes, we know that. ;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    sorry

No worries. I'm a chick. I'm pretty straight forward and don't play games, and I can drive myself bat shit crazy in a split second. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    sorry

No worries. I'm a chick. I'm pretty straight forward and don't play games, and I can drive myself bat shit crazy in a split second. :lol:

hahaha, amen, sista
  • women....beautiful...Dimitris like...alot :P
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I must agree with Dane Cook..Women are mental terrorists.. I would'nt have it any other way!!!LMAO
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    sorry

yep, me too, not often, but sometimes