Options

What East Coast Bootlegs have made it to Canada???

ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,184
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I was just wondering...I ordered several East Coast tour bootlegs from the 10C. I did it in 2 transactions as one was an early show and the rest were at the end of the tour.

The early show I purchased...Bonnaroo has yet to arrive. Before I send an e-mail to the 10C...have any other Canadians received this show??

I got an e-mail July 9th saying it was shipped (and my CC was charged like June 26th)...I know customs is a bitch, but it shouldn't take a month. I know 10C uses a middleman to ship to us Canadians sometimes. (some of our orders/newsletters/singles are postmarked Vancouver or somewhere else in Canada) so I'm hoping our orders aren't sitting in a warehouse somewhere waiting for some dude to get back from vacation to put them in the mail.

Has anyone received their Bonnaroo boot??
"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Nope, ordered it as well and nothing so far. I'm waiting on Bonnaroo and 2 copies of the Hartford show, and got a "your order has been shipped" email last week, but nothing yet.
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    So far i've recieved 9/13 shows I ordered.

10C aren't sending them out though, so e-mailing them won't help much.

http://www.kufala.com/contact/index.php
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    I have up to Camden 1. But the remaining shows were one big order. Got an e-mail a little while ago that they were on their way.

Thanks Marcus.

I ordered NYC1-Mansfield 1 myself and got that e-mail a week or 2 ago myself. After waiting so long for nothing with Bonnaroo, I'm not putting much stock in that e-mail.

NOTHING takes a month to get from the US to Canada.

One Song Glory:

I sent tenclub an e-mail. I didn't bother with Kufala because 10C is the company I gave my money to and is therefore responsible for ensuring that the product reaches the customers...even if they've hired a separate company to do it for them. I have faith that they will get to the bottom of this for me. They've not let me down yet. :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,075
    NOTHING takes a month to get from the US to Canada.

i don't know. i've been b+p'ing & trading & buying stuff from the USA for many, many year's. if they sent the items by groundmail, and it goes by customs .. mama mia!!!!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    i don't know. i've been b+p'ing & trading & buying stuff form the USA for many, many year's. if they send the items by groundmail, and it goes by customs .. mama mia!!!!

If you are sending out like a bunch of shows at a time...ya cause the package is bigger and bulkier it will get stopped and searched. This is ONE show and is the size and weight of a regular letter. I wouldn't care if other Canadians hadn't received theirs yet, but people who ordered later than me have gotten theirs so I know something is up.

If it gets here and there is a hefty customs fee I'll be VERY VERY pissed!!! Especially if the merchandise box is checked instead of either gift or other. (10C usually clicks other)

EDIT:

This is right off Kufala's site

We currently ship First Class USPS which typically arrives 3-5 days for orders with US addresses and 4-7 days on International addresses.
  • Options
    4-7 days on International addresses

that needs to be edited.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    that needs to be edited.

LOL ya no shit!!

Between the fact that this company is sending out cd-rs and has incorrect shipping times on their site...I'm liking them less and less. lol
  • Options
    LOL ya no shit!!

Between the fact that this company is sending out cd-rs and has incorrect shipping times on their site...I'm liking them less and less. lol

"That's right, folks. Who can you trust? Kufala, I'm here handing out real cdr's. And where is Batman? He's at home washing his tights!"

lol
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    nothing in the mailbox this morning :(
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    I have had camden 1 and Bonaroo for almost 2 weeks now.
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • Options
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    I ordered both NYC shows a few days after Night 2. I got them both last week.
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    smarchee wrote:

I haven't had ANY mail..nor has my roommate all freaking week. (ok Monday was a holiday so just the last 2 days..but still).

I didn't have time to try out that phone number for Kufala today...going to try tomorrow if I get a break at work. (I have a calling card). If that doesn't work then 10C is gonna have one pissed off Canadian, looking for her money back on their hands.
  • Options
    woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

I got both the bootlegs I ordered in the mailbox this morning

Hartford & Mansfield I

I am one happy boy, my car speakers are going to ache after I abuse them with these bootlegs over the next week, especially on the drive to Toronto next Tuesday

:D

holy fuck, the Hartford show is fucking as awesome as I remember
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    got the last 2 orders in today. it is complete. sweet! :)

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/demetriosns/pearljam2008bootlegs.jpg
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    i got an email on the 28th saying my order was shipped, but still nothing.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    i got an email on the 28th saying my order was shipped, but still nothing.

I got my email about 3 weeks ago, and just got mine today

definitly worth the wait
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit