Options

UK iphone Advert - PJ Related

FitzFitz Posts: 169
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Anyone seen this? If you look carefully there's a bit where a guy flicks through his music collection and selects a Paulo Nutini album. But sitting right next to it Avacado, why didn't he select that the numpty? LOL

Just spotted it and I'm bored, look out for it and see if you can spot it.
"First of all, there’s the palpable camaraderie and good feeling you get from the entire band as they smile and nod at each other, and huddle together in various formations throughout the show --- They look like they really like each other. They look stoked!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Fitz wrote:
    Anyone seen this? If you look carefully there's a bit where a guy flicks through his music collection and selects a Paulo Nutini album. But sitting right next to it Avacado, why didn't he select that the numpty? LOL

Just spotted it and I'm bored, look out for it and see if you can spot it.
    I'm out of hte country at the mo and not watching much live tv anyway..but I'll look for it when I get back :p
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Yup. I thought I saw the avocado when it was on, so next time I saw it, I watched carefully, and there it is! I've looked for it on youtube but it isn't on there.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07