buzz'd words

Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Is there a specific drunk/lit rambling thread (besides any post that is made after 3am)??

If not, there should be- like 'what's on your enhanced mind'.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Magic sauce!

I;m a little buzzed too. ;)
  • I just watched my dog throw up... and I gagged.
    And then she ate it while I was getting a towel... and I just about puked.

I wonder if any human has ever done that... the thought makes me gag some more.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I made and drank too many smoothies today, too many raspberries in them, full of seeds. Had to try out my new blender. No alcohol since the wifey is pregnant. :lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,003
    I just watched my dog throw up... and I gagged.

GG Allin? :o :shock: that and more from what I understand. :? enjoy that thought. :P :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I have a friend that went to vomit outside...leaned over the railing...and vomited all over the dog that was taking a dump in the yard

here is a 'drunk' thread...
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=145788&hilit=drunk

but I think it was for the OPs own posterity...whatever...I need a smoke... :mrgreen:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 40duece40duece Posts: 23
    it wood bee 2ew hard tew understamd wut evweeony was typin
    Sep28,1996,Sep11,1998,Jul08,2003,Jul09,2003,jun25,2005,Jun24,2008,Jun25,2008,May20,2010,May21,2010,Jun14,1998,Aug23,2000,Aug24,2000,Aug25,2000,sept01,2000,Sep02,2000,Jul14,2003,Jul12,2003Apr30,2003,Apr28,2003,Apr01,2003,Oct03,2004,Oct02,2004,Oct01,2004,Sep28,2004,Sep29,2004,Oct11,2004,Sep30,2005,Oct01,2005,Oct03,2005,May13,2006,May27,2006May282006,Jun01,2006Jun03,2006,Jun19,2008,Jun20,2008,Oct28,2009Oct30,2009
    Oct31,2009,May18,2010,Sep19,2005
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876

You made me think of an old joke

I was soooooooo drunk one night when I came home I blew chunks...the only problem.... chunks is my dog

:sick:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Does anyone else feel like their future happens 10 seconds before it actually does?

I can watch the news and know what the stories are going to be and the lottery #'s moments before it happens... I know psychic abilties increase while up, but its insane!

Or maybe it just takes 10 seconds for my brain to process info and I am in slow motion....
    yeah- that's probably it
  • I just watched my dog throw up... and I gagged.

You made me think of an old joke

I was soooooooo drunk one night when I came home I blew chunks...the only problem.... chunks is my dog

:sick:
    :shock:
    This is pretty fucking sick... yet very funny!
  • mickeyrat wrote:

GG Allin? :o :shock: that and more from what I understand. :? enjoy that thought. :P :mrgreen:
    Is it bad that I don't know who that is? :oops:

*opens new tab to google GG Allin*
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    GG Allin is one of those people who really annoyed me when he was alive. Almost to the point that if he were alive today i'd go to one of his shows just so i could punch him in the fudd.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • With last night a blur, I wrote down a word to check if it existed today (I do that a lot)...

Vag-imal

Another one added to webster!
  • If I were to like Star Wars (or actually have ever watched a single minute of one), and had accquired random shit from the movies, i.e. collectors things found in the residences of most 30-40 year olds apts.- I would open a coffee shop and call it 'Java the Hut'.

I'm sure this exists somewhere, but would be pretty stellar nonetheless...

*puff, pass*
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    With last night a blur, I wrote down a word to check if it existed today (I do that a lot)...

Vag-imal

"i'd rather be with a vagimal!!"
  • norm wrote:
    With last night a blur, I wrote down a word to check if it existed today (I do that a lot)...

Vag-imal

"i'd rather be with a vagimal!!"
    This was exactly was I was chanting when I first thought of the word!! Great minds... ;)

Haven't decided yet what the definition would be- subaru driving, muff divers or men that are super into oral