happy birthday ...to the fucking Godfather !!!

acrossssSsssshitttacrossssSsssshittt Posts: 1,014
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I’m trying hard to express here just how deeply your words have touched me ever since I started reading your poetry… and I have no doubt that many others here feel the same way….

Your words are magical … they bring to life the memories and dreams that I believe so many of us have, no matter where we come from …. No matter where we’re going…

…and your words always…. carry a message of hope and love….and in the world we live in, I believe that means everything…

You are the Godfather ….

The rest of us ? forgetaboutit… we’re just fuckin wise guys : )

And so I wish you a most memorable birthday Godfather… I can only pray… that you find true happiness and love wherever you go….and wherever you stay
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SeabzSeabz Posts: 9
    happy birthday!
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I’m trying hard to express here just how deeply your words have touched me ever since I started reading your poetry… and I have no doubt that many others here feel the same way….

Your words are magical … they bring to life the memories and dreams that I believe so many of us have, no matter where we come from …. No matter where we’re going…

…and your words always…. carry a message of hope and love….and in the world we live in, I believe that means everything…

You are the Godfather ….

And so I wish you a most memorable birthday Godfather… I can only pray… that you find true happiness and love wherever you go….and wherever you stay

my Brother you just made my birthday a great day for me,you are a great man thank you so much !

Godfather.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Happy Birthday bro !
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

your words are truly beautiful

hope you have a good one
    Man I had a cool birthday,there is nothing better than family and friends on the 10c,thanks you all very much !
    Godfather.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855

this is lovely!
    and I totally agree.....
    Thank God for Godfather :D
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Happy Birthday GF.... May your be special and filled with happiness !!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710

You are the Godfather ….

here here!
    happy fucking birthday gf
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Happy BIrthday Godfather!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pskJD1ST4t8
    Half Full wrote:

WOW !!!! that was freakin killer !
    thanks Half Full.

Godfather.