did everybody see this whiz kid?

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Wow that's incredible!
    Talented little guy for sure!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    he got game. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Yeah...Wow! If he doesn't burn out he's got a free ride to University in the bag.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,253
    Jesus! I thought that was gonna be stupid. That kid can play! Ridiculous.
  • damm kid should be in the NBA
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • It can't be that hard to block his shots. Kid's like 4 feet. I'm not impressed.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    It can't be that hard to block his shots. Kid's like 4 feet. I'm not impressed.

you're not impressed with a 12 yr old who has handle like that ?

give him a chance to grow
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Dude's gonna be an awesome player with ball handling skills like that at 12!
  • It can't be that hard to block his shots. Kid's like 4 feet. I'm not impressed.

Joking. The kid's nasty. Amazing a 12 yr old has not only a handle like that, but his left is as good as his right. You never see that in a kid so young. Let's hope he ends up with a better college career than that Jewish Jordan kid from back in the day.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,436
    It can't be that hard to block his shots. Kid's like 4 feet. I'm not impressed.

Joking. The kid's nasty. Amazing a 12 yr old has not only a handle like that, but his left is as good as his right. You never see that in a kid so young. Let's hope he ends up with a better college career than that Jewish Jordan kid from back in the day.

ehh half of the time they were carries as he dribbled in the half-court game and his shot is kind of flat, almost knuckle ball like. he will have to grow for a high level scholarship too. if not 6 foot or above the chances decrease dramatically.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    what's the big deal? i was doing that at his age...the key for his longevity will be for him not to discover beer and girls :problem: :wave:

btw, since when did 'holy crap' become acceptable in a televised news piece...i realize journalism is dead but really, holy crap?
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    That is aweome, what a talented little guy.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    the kid's got insane skill at such a young age. i'm only impressed.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    the kid's got insane skill at such a young age. i'm only impressed.

The question shouldn't be is talented with a basketball, the question should be is he doing ANY homework? :mrgreen:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    If he sticks with it and hopefully grows enough to be a PG at least, he's going to be superb.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    why is this news? a kid's good at basketball. :thumbup: :?

local news is absolute garbage.
    www.myspace.com
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    why is this news? a kid's good at basketball. :thumbup: :?

local news is absolute garbage.

More importantly, why is he a "hero"?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Awesome
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    he was on ellen yesterday..and b4 the wise cracks come.. the girls had it on one of the tv's at work
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    he was on ellen yesterday..and b4 the wise cracks come.. the girls had it on one of the tv's at work

Ellen must have a thing for young boys. She also had that kid that sang/played Lady GaGa on the piano. He kicked ass.

Um, the girls had that one on TV at work too. :D
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:

Ellen must have a thing for young boys. She also had that kid that sang/played Lady GaGa on the piano. He kicked ass.

Um, the girls had that one on TV at work too. :D

she jumps all over the hot web stories...
    that kid was pretty dam good...

ummm yea the tv magically switched to ellen on that day also :lol:
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    That kid was quite good. :D
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    So this kid was on the news again...the Harlem Globetrotters came by his school for a visit, he's gonna go to Conn to shoot some stuff for ESPN and will do some stuff for the NBA All Star Weekend too....oh yeah, he's a straight A student too....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Quite a showman for such a young kid.

Eyes like a dead fish, though. What's up with that?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)