How do I delete music from my ipod on my iphone?

Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
edited July 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Does anyone know how to delete music from your ipod on your iphone? Obviously I am computer challenged and have no idea how to do this. Thanks for the help!!
"I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    you can delete play list right on the iphone by opening ipod-selecting play list-at the top of play list select delete or clear.

you can do it from computer-connect iphone-open itunes-select iphone-select music at the top-clear check mark from music you want remove-add check mark of music you want added-hit sync bottom right corner. Hope this helps.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Sell the iphone and get an android
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
    lukin2006 wrote:
    you can delete play list right on the iphone by opening ipod-selecting play list-at the top of play list select delete or clear.

you can do it from computer-connect iphone-open itunes-select iphone-select music at the top-clear check mark from music you want remove-add check mark of music you want added-hit sync bottom right corner. Hope this helps.

Thanks... Ill give that a shot
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • 81 wrote:

good one. :D
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    81 wrote:
    Zzzz
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Did you figure it out?