Options

OMG PJ giving me a Killer Birthday Present!

ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,184
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Ok I'm loving the little birdy more and more!!!

East coast tour...with tix going onsale.. ON my Birthday! WHOOHOO!!

I don't know if I can afford to go to any shows at the moment (moving June 1st so money is gonna be super tight). Gotta see if I can lobby anyone in my life to get me PJ tix for my b-day haha. (Actually a plane ticket to NYC would be better but hey I'm not greedy).

Anyways I'm not asking anything of anyone here before people start jumping on my ass....I'm making a joke and saying how damn excited I am.

I'll figure something out...and I LOVE the change in ticket allocation.

"rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 will now be RANDOM distribution. This means regardless of your member number you will have a chance of occupying seats within those random rows. "

They READ our threads here! I LOVE this band and Tenclub even more!!!!!

Bring on the summer lovin! BTW Congrats to the Florida jammers for finally getting some love! Texas and other southern fans hang in there...your time will come.
"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465

Happy Early Birthday!!!

Snip
    BTW Congrats to the Florida jammers for finally getting some love!

Thanks.

I actually go choked up when I saw we were getting a Tampa date.
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Good luck getting out here, I'd love to see you!
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Hope you get your tix, Mel...I have to pass on the East Coast tour this year. New job and no money. Where you moving to? but I am going to see Ed in Vancouver. Will you be there???
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578

I don't know if I can afford to go to any shows at the moment (moving June 1st so money is gonna be super tight). Gotta see if I can lobby anyone in my life to get me PJ tix for my b-day haha. (Actually a plane ticket to NYC would be better but hey I'm not greedy).

Anyways I'm not asking anything of anyone here before people start jumping on my ass....I'm making a joke and saying how damn excited I am.

"rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 will now be RANDOM distribution. This means regardless of your member number you will have a chance of occupying seats within those random rows. "

Bring on the summer lovin! BTW Congrats to the Florida jammers for finally getting some love! Texas and other southern fans hang in there...your time will come.

OMG you HAVE to go!!!! Last year PJ played Lolla on my birthday and I didn't go and I'm STILL regretting it! :(

I'll be at at least one show this year if I can get tickets! :D Hoorah for PJ! Hope you can go for your birthday! :D:D
  • Options
    OMG you HAVE to go!!!! Last year PJ played Lolla on my birthday and I didn't go and I'm STILL regretting it! :(

I'll be at at least one show this year if I can get tickets! :D Hoorah for PJ! Hope you can go for your birthday! :D:D

The show itself isn't on my birthday....just the ticket onsale is, so if I can't go its no big.
    Pearl Jam NEVER EVER tours at the end of March so no birthday shows for me.

I'm still debating about the NYC shows.

Yahamita: I'm staying in Toronto, just moving into my own apartment. Haven't found one I like yet, but I have some potentials so we'll see.

Does anyone know how to get a cheap flight to NYC out of Toronto (kind of an oxymoron these days with the insane taxes our airport and the airlines charge). HELP! lol
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    The show itself isn't on my birthday....just the ticket onsale is, so if I can't go its no big.

Yahamita: I'm staying in Toronto, just moving into my own apartment. Haven't found one I like yet, but I have some potentials so we'll see.

Does anyone know how to get a cheap flight to NYC out of Toronto (kind of an oxymoron these days with the insane taxes our airport and the airlines charge). HELP! lol
    You'll save some money if you dont fly into newark airport,..try for j.f.k or laguardia...The diffrence is usualy worth it!!
    Now we got a fuckin fight up here,what there's a republican in the audience,what's going on? Eddie(Randell's Island N.Y 96)
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Depending on your definition of cheap, basically it isn't possible :)

My definition...less than $300 Cdn RETURN...including taxes.
    Marcus...I agree prob not possible.
    I know someone who MIGHT be driving so I'm keeping that option open too.
  • Options
    I think Pearl Jam opening their tour on my birthday very near my hometown is a slightly better birthday present - I'm so excited to get to hear them on my birthday! But happy birthday to you too - anything birthday and pearl jam related at the same time is pretty awesome.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

I hope you get to catch some shows chickie!
    You can probably imagine that I'm like still in shock we are getting 2 dates in FL!!!!! :eek:

Its 11 days till Ed in Vancouver and PJ in June ... this will be one awesome year!!!! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578

Ah, okay. :) Well you should still try to go! :D
  • Options
    Happy early Birthday, Mel. :)

Hope you get to come out to the shows. I'll be @ NY both nights, maybe this time I'll say Hi to ya. (Remember Boston 03?) haha.
    "Oh, a flower you are to my land..."
  • Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381

My bday is June 11th! I have decided to make a trip down to W Palm and celebrate with PJ
    makes turning 35 a little easier

Happy bday to you!!!!
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Options
    Happy early Birthday, Mel. :)

Hope you get to come out to the shows. I'll be @ NY both nights, maybe this time I'll say Hi to ya. (Remember Boston 03?) haha.

Hahaha...ya you were right behind me and said nothing!!! lol You better say hi this time! hehe.

Ok I looked at airfare....its over $500 to fly out of Toronto. EEEK!

Any Toronto jammers flying out of Buffalo and have room in your cars??? LOL
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Hee Mel,

Dont know if you remember me. Met you very quickly in Chicago at the Wishlist Foundation thingie. I was sitting next to Liam at the beginning of the evening.

Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Have a lot of fun during the tour! And keep us Euros posted on here, please!!

Greetz, Francisca.
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?