Options

New Album / October South America Rumors

Alive_268Alive_268 Posts: 213
edited July 2008 in The Porch
1 - What do you tink is going on with the new album? until august they ave like 2 weeks to get together and record stuff, and hopefully finish it after the solo tour. What do you think?
2 - I read somewhere that PJ is coming to South America with (or without) Mudhoney on October, anyone else heard it?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BravejamriotBravejamriot Posts: 217
    my guess is they won't be in the studio until after Ed's tour.

October seems early to tour in that case.
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Pjfanalive wrote:
    2 - I read somewhere that PJ is coming to South America with (or without) Mudhoney on October, anyone else heard it?

Where did you read that?
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Pjfanalive wrote:
    1 - What do you tink is going on with the new album? until august they ave like 2 weeks to get together and record stuff, and hopefully finish it after the solo tour. What do you think?

1. No

2. No
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    Pjfanalive wrote:

interesting ..what are you thinking for a time for album release.

still though, someone talked to stone and he said they had no more tour plans for this year, didn't he? (not like i can go to south america anyway) .. then he also said that next year maybe some nortjern europe dates .. i hope that changes though and we get an album soon enough and the worldtour begins next year not just some europe dates!
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    Pjfanalive wrote:

i cant even see the new album this year!
    danny d