GO DUCKS!!!

HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
#FHP
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Horos wrote:

If you're from pittsburgh why don't you root for the panthers?

I'm really looking forward to this game on monday
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    The Fixer wrote:
    Horos wrote:

Dude, I grew up and went to school in Oil City, PA graduated 1984 moved around a bit and ended up in OR in 1988 and been here since. Ducks are the only game in town. I am originally a PSU fan (step-mom and sister) and actually was rooting for them in the Rose Bowl, also why I was taking a disliking of your hatred for the Big-10.

This is ground breaking for the local residents and I'm trying to enjoy the ride. Hope this is enough info for you to quit questioning my fandom. ;)
    #FHP
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    edited January 2011
    oregon-ducks-college-football-cheerleaders1.jpg

oregon-ducks-cheerleaders-30.jpg

Oregoncheer.jpg
    Post edited by norm on
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    just remember what happened the last time the Ducks played a big ten school. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Horos wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    Horos wrote:

Dude, I grew up and went to school in Oil City, PA graduated 1984 moved around a bit and ended up in OR in 1988 and been here since. Ducks are the only game in town. I am originally a PSU fan (step-mom and sister) and actually was rooting for them in the Rose Bowl, also why I was taking a disliking of your hatred for the Big-10.

This is ground breaking for the local residents and I'm trying to enjoy the ride. Hope this is enough info for you to quit questioning my fandom. ;)

just trying to understand dude. you're all over the place with the teams that you like.

Personally I don't understand how anyone can root for a school that they have no affiliation to (ie didn't attend or work for), but that's just me. I've never been one to pretend to have the authority to dictate who someone can or can't root for.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    My old man graduated from Oregon so I will be pulling for you guys. Should be a fun game.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    My old man graduated from Oregon so I will be pulling for you guys. Should be a fun game.

pretty tough to root for cam newton these days
    163449_1772529758987_1411563017_1948637_2470910_s.jpg

Number 1 after tonight!!!

oregon-cheerleaders-cc.jpg
    #FHP
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,436
    pac-10 cheerleaders are amazing. watch pac-10 hoops mostly for that. and oregon has always had way underrated cheerleaders as this thread shows.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    pjhawks wrote:
    pac-10 cheerleaders are amazing. watch pac-10 hoops mostly for that. and oregon has always had way underrated cheerleaders as this thread shows.

They may be the best in all college sports
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • is the pj weekend at Oregon?? :P :P :P
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    YELL - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    #FHP
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    2d6d4c5b.jpg

:lol::lol:
    the line on tonights game was auburn -2.5 or 3 all week. all the sudden the line is down to auburn -.5 today. it is extremely rare for a line to move that much on the day of the game. something is fishy here...people must be betting the shit out of oregon all of a sudden
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Horos wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    Horos wrote:

FA-RAUD.
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    norm wrote:
    oregon-ducks-college-football-cheerleaders1.jpg

oregon-ducks-cheerleaders-30.jpg

Oregoncheer.jpg

i came because i thought this was an nhl thread, but i'm now a ducks fan thanks to these. :)
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,436
    The Fixer wrote:
    the line on tonights game was auburn -2.5 or 3 all week. all the sudden the line is down to auburn -.5 today. it is extremely rare for a line to move that much on the day of the game. something is fishy here...people must be betting the shit out of oregon all of a sudden

either somebody got hurt and only the whales know it at this point or the pro money is all coming in on oregon. definitely a weird late change for such a big game.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    yahoo has a pretty good chop up with the loco motive :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ranger800ranger800 Posts: 112
    Go Ducks! Bring home the Natty!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    FAU....and that's not Florida Atlantic University....Go Ducks says this Alabama fan
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • College football like many other sports is a fraud! Newton like Auburn is full of shit! It's sad that the SEC has to represent itself with a cheater. If Newton is suspended, then do who we get? Oh wait the NCAA doesnt care!
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    College football like many other sports is a fraud! Newton like Auburn is full of shit! It's sad that the SEC has to represent itself with a cheater. If Newton is suspended, then do who we get? Oh wait the NCAA doesnt care!

This coming from a guy who is a Giants fan whom I'm sure cheered when Bonds broke the all time HR record. Man, you are just full of contradictions.
  • College football like many other sports is a fraud! Newton like Auburn is full of shit! It's sad that the SEC has to represent itself with a cheater. If Newton is suspended, then do who we get? Oh wait the NCAA doesnt care!

This coming from a guy who is a Giants fan whom I'm sure cheered when Bonds broke the all time HR record. Man, you are just full of contradictions.

Contradictions!?!? Let's talk Mike Schmidt cocksucker! Oh wait! Philly is full of shit! Oh wait, this is a Ducks thread! Too bad Utley is swallowing on Buster Posey! Must suck to be a fan of anything in Philadelphia
    College football like many other sports is a fraud! Newton like Auburn is full of shit! It's sad that the SEC has to represent itself with a cheater. If Newton is suspended, then do who we get? Oh wait the NCAA doesnt care!

Contradictions!?!? Let's talk Mike Schmidt cocksucker! Oh wait! Philly is full of shit! Oh wait, this is a Ducks thread! Too bad Utley is swallowing on Buster Posey! Must suck to be a fan of anything in Philadelphia
    +1 :lol::lol::lol:
    #FHP