is there an app....

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
...that emits a high frequency pitch to ward off dogs? If not i thought it would be a good one to come up with... for people who enjoy a spot of walking without having to worry about a moronic dog trying to sniff their crotchal regions and/or running up to them like i was wearing a fucking Lady Gaga outfit made of pork sausages.

is there one?

i know i could buy a "dog dazer" but they are fairly expensive for all that they do... i just wondered if there was an app?
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I wish.
    Had to wash my favourite new shirt twice tonight to get the streak of mud out that this big dog left on it at the NYE party I was at.
    I wish they chained that thing up, big as a horse jumping on everyone and shitting everywhere.
    I am not a dog fan, go cats!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    several in the android market.

make sure to read teh reviews. i just looked at one app and people were complaining of blown speakers.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    cool.. i have android... will look into it.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.