What happened to everyone's avatars?

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    4and20 wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:
    I can't see anything!!

It's ok Jeanwah...my eyes were already closed, so I can feel my way around....oops...what was THAT?!?!?!

that was my happy stick
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    back to normal!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    well, as normal as this place can be.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:
    I can't see anything!!

It's ok Jeanwah...my eyes were already closed, so I can feel my way around....oops...what was THAT?!?!?!

that was my happy stick

:|

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    the blinking pic is a little weird....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I missed the avatar fiasco, did it only affect the assholes??
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    4and20 wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:
    I can't see anything!!

Oh, that bottom pic blinking is totally bugging me out! And you'd think I wouldn't be bugged out by eyes...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    the blinking pic is a little weird....

just like me..... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    81 wrote:
    you didn't get the memo? it's part of the new pricing style. avatars are a $5 add on.

LOL!

Wouldn't surprise me! :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    There is malicious code circulating the internet that exploits inage files... this is all for your protection people...
    link?

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/2490606.mspx
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    First we can't see the type on the Iphone and the infected Matrix has continued to the forum board now with our Avatars. What's next?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    g under p wrote:
    First we can't see the type on the Iphone and the infected Matrix has continued to the forum board now with our Avatars. What's next?

Peace
    :shh: :wave: g under p!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    edited January 2011
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    :shh: :wave: g under p!

Hey lady would you like some SUNSHINE from down here in South Florida?

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    g under p wrote:

Peace

It's the end of the world as we know it.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    g under p wrote:
    First we can't see the type on the Iphone

hmmm, might be time to upgrade to an EVO
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,007
    81 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

WTF? dude? Are you on their payroll? :lol::lol:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

WTF? dude? Are you on their payroll? :lol::lol:

My hubby has an EVO and I have an iphone. I find myself using his phone more often than mine when I want to visit here when we are away from home. You can't see the whole site on the iphone and the EVO is WAY faster to boot.
  • Ok so they are back.
    Anyone notice how much harder it is to find your posts in threads without your avatar?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014