KFC Muslim Employee Screams Insults At Customer

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    actually it was because the guy told him who won the Ashes ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    actually it was because the guy told him who won the Ashes ;);)

:lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    More shit went down the him asking for bacon, a current affair just want you to believe it is about race, but that is cause they are racist. Witnesses in the store said the customer got abusive when he was told they were out of bacon zinger burgers or some shit and apparently even said they were gonna come back and kill the KFC guy, so the guy fires back and that's all you see and all of a sudden this thing has turned into cronulla version 2.0.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    what it was was a setup. who waltzes into KFC with a video camera rolling?
    the guy knew it was a halal store, he knew what that meant and yet he was antagonistic towards the employee by asking for a product he knew they didnt serve. the guy behind the camera was a jerkoff.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    NOTHING at KFC is worth getting upset over.

not even their cole slaw which is pretty good.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:

you cant have eaten much coleslaw if you think KFCs is pretty good. :P
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • looks like someone's PMSing :lol:

my initials are KFC
    :?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i just went to the local deli to get beer and 1/4 pound of ham because my dog needs too take medicine, and i wrap it up in the ham, but half way there i thought, the lady behind the counter is muslim, so i got turkey instead.

thats my good deed for the day :twisted:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    looks like someone's PMSing :lol:

my initials are KFC
    :?
    Are you Original or Crispy?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    intodeep wrote:

I'm with you intodeep...like the cole slaw..LOVE the mashed potatoes and gravy!!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Boo Boo wrote:
    intodeep wrote:

I'm with you intodeep...like the cole slaw..LOVE the mashed potatoes and gravy!!

Truthfully it has been some time since i had it I just remember always thinking the cole slaw was one of my fav parts of the meal. :D

Isn't it bad though when you think about a place and your best throughts are their taters & gravy or cole slaw :lol:
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Gotta love how Australia gives in to these minority groups.
    If I set up a store selling pork products in the muslim countries I would get beheaded in public.
    It is sad that I cannot get a bacon chicken burger at some KFC's here.
    Wow, I doubt that you would Be beheaded, I just don't think your business would last too long. :lol:

I can understand a KFC in I very heavily Muslim populated area serving halal approved food, makes good business sense to me, I hardly see it as Australia giving in to minorities. If KFC said every KFC in Australia was choosing to change there menu to halal approved food it may be different story.

I just love how this day and age we have been so brain washed to believe everything about the Muslim religion is evil, if KFC said they were going kosher in a heavily populated Jewish area no one would give 2 shits. Even though they effectively the same thing.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Wow, I doubt that you would Be beheaded, I just don't think your business would last too long. :lol:

I can understand a KFC in I very heavily Muslim populated area serving halal approved food, makes good business sense to me, I hardly see it as Australia giving in to minorities. If KFC said every KFC in Australia was choosing to change there menu to halal approved food it may be different story.

I just love how this day and age we have been so brain washed to believe everything about the Muslim religion is evil, if KFC said they were going kosher in a heavily populated Jewish area no one would give 2 shits. Even though they effectively the same thing.

Very well said :clap:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:

I can understand a KFC in I very heavily Muslim populated area serving halal approved food, makes good business sense to me,
    I hardly see it as Australia giving in to minorities. If KFC said every KFC in Australia was choosing to change there menu to halal approved food it may be different story.

Very well said :clap:

Peace

and thats exactly what this is.. a KFC catering to a community where theres a high concentration of muslims.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • here in Canada/US we got the Double Down. It'll make my colon scream insults at my mouth.

kfcsandwich.jpg

http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/

The new KFC Double Down sandwich is real! This one-of-a-kind sandwich features two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filets (Original Recipe® or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce. This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun! »
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Paul David wrote:
    kfcsandwich.jpg
    who in their right mind would want to be part of a religion that doesn't allow you to partake in such a feast??

THANK YOU CATHOLICISM for filling me with bacon and guilt :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • doesn't it look like a deep fried dead animal?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Wow, I doubt that you would Be beheaded, I just don't think your business would last too long. :lol:

I would, this is Australia, if you come here and do not like how we live then please go back to whichever country you came from. Why should I have to drive further to find a KFC that sells bacon? I was born here.
    Not just singling out Muslims, same goes to any religion/cult.
    It is just that lately Muslims here are making the most noise, they want Christmas celebrations banned in public, they want bibles banned in hospital tables, they refuse to take off their burkas in banks where you cannot have faces covered, the list goes on.

I would, this is Australia, if you come here and do not like how we live then please go back to whichever country you came from. Why should I have to drive further to find a KFC that sells bacon? I was born here.
    Not just singling out Muslims, same goes to any religion/cult.
    It is just that lately Muslims here are making the most noise, they want Christmas celebrations banned in public, they want bibles banned in hospital tables, they refuse to take off their burkas in banks where you cannot have faces covered, the list goes on.

Wow, you watch too much today tonight. I'm sorry but it's attitudes like this that disappoint me. Just one question though. Where abouts on your body and how big is your southern cross tattoo?? :lol::lol:
  • Sorry I do not have one, I am not a racist anglo Aussie, wouldn't go that far in getting that kind of tattoo.
    My background is European, my parents came here and didn't ask that everyone bend the rules to suit them.
    And I do not watch TT.
    What's the point in arguing with far left leaning people here.
    It is no surprise that people like you are the first to label someone with different views as a racist southern cross tattooed scum.
    When did I ever call you racist??

Thought the smiles would have shown that bit about the tatt as a joke. As for them not wanting Xmas celebrations in public and bibles in hospitals show me a source so I can maybe further educate myself from where you are coming from and getting that info from. But normally those sorts of ideas come from shows like TT and ACA where they find the one extremist muslim leader(it's normally the one guy) and broadcast his own crazy rants as the beliefs of every Muslim. The way I see it I'm not sure on true figures but I think there are more Muslims in the world the any religion(don't quote me) but if that is the case and they were all as bad as media made out they are the world would have gone to shit way before now.

There are probably just as many Christian extremist blowing up abortion clinics and killing people in the name of god as there are Muslim extremist killing in the name of Allah. Seriously without religon there wouldn't be so many wars and killings. it's like most of the fights here, everyone has their own opinions and beliefs but it's when one tries to say theirs is the correct one or tries to force their opioin and beliefs on others is when there is trouble.

Sorry for any mistakes I just typed all that on my iPad which is fucking hard to do.
  • It's all cool bro forget about it.
    I thought you were implying I am a member of those Aussie Pride redneck groups, like those involved in Cronulla riots (Southern Cross Soldiers or whatever they call themselves).
    I am not religious myself, I was baptised Catholic but don't go church, yes religion causes unnecessary shit in the world.
    There are some cool Muslims, I work with one and she is not extreme, I am not saying they are all bad and evil.

I read up on this stuff in the paper over the past few years.
    Recently our new premier Ted Bailleu said (as was in the paper and on the news) that he will not give in to muslims asking for Christmas celebrations to be banned, he promised that during his term we will always celebrate Christmas in Victoria.
    It's all cool bro forget about it.
    I thought you were implying I am a member of those Aussie Pride redneck groups, like those involved in Cronulla riots (Southern Cross Soldiers or whatever they call themselves).
    I am not religious myself, I was baptised Catholic but don't go church, yes religion causes unnecessary shit in the world.
    There are some cool Muslims, I work with one and she is not extreme, I am not saying they are all bad and evil.

I read up on this stuff in the paper over the past few years.
    Recently our new premier Ted Bailleu said (as was in the paper and on the news) that he will not give in to muslims asking for Christmas celebrations to be banned, he promised that during his term we will always celebrate Christmas in Victoria.

you read about it in the papers??? wow. what about where you live? or where you work... or anywhere in between? do you see antichristmas demonstrations? do you see a call to ban easter also? or do you just 'read about it in the papers?'

i live in an area with a high multicutural percentage.. the local high school, where my 2 youngest go, is 83% NES background. everywhere i turn in my neighbourhood, i see muslims, amongst other nonanglo groups, and i see them partaking in the christian celebration that is christmas every single year. i see nor hear any calls to ban christmas, not even in the heavily multicultural primary school 3 doors down. my granddaughter attends a daycare run by muslims. they had a christmas party and not one of the children was denied the chance to enjoy the celebration. heck even st nick paid a visit.
    ted baillieu was politicking with that statement to appease the ignorant and easily scared.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • What is NES background?
    I see them all the time, they are burning effigy's of Santa and the Easter bunny on the streets. :lol:
    I find that amazing if true.
    Why would the newspapers lie? They'd surely be smarter than that as they can be sued.
    The last I heard on the news, that Kayser Trad guy from the muslim friendship society was saying muslim Ramadans need to be celebrated in all schools in Australia, is this guy for real?
    And the words came out of his mouth.
    kayser trad. youre gonna quote kayser trad to me as arbiter of the general muslim community consensus?? :lol::lol: the reason youre hearing what he has to say is cause his is a marginalised opinion. and its usually these marginalised opinions that get the most press cause they make the best hysterical copy.

NES = non english speaking.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Note to self: Never go to KFC punchbowl.... No Bacon = no me
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Note to self: Never go to KFC punchbowl.... No Bacon = no me

see?? so simple isnt it? :thumbup:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • I am not religious myself, I was baptised Catholic but don't go church, yes religion causes unnecessary shit in the world.

i am one of those cool muslims :)

definitely not all bad. but there are some people who take things and interpret them, and manipulate and twist them into bad things.
    in every religion you get extremists. unfortunately, and especially in Islam, they ruin it for everybody else.
    the majority of the muslims in the world don't have any problems with other people eating pork
    in the halal places near where i live, like the halal kfc, they still sell pork and bacon.
    i understand why people would be angry about pork not being served, it doesn't really make any difference to people who don't want to eat pork.

i'm suprised at how many muslims there are in Australia
    never knew that
    i am one of those cool muslims :)

definitely not all bad. but there are some people who take things and interpret them, and manipulate and twist them into bad things.
    in every religion you get extremists. unfortunately, and especially in Islam, they ruin it for everybody else.
    the majority of the muslims in the world don't have any problems with other people eating pork
    in the halal places near where i live, like the halal kfc, they still sell pork and bacon.
    i understand why people would be angry about pork not being served, it doesn't really make any difference to people who don't want to eat pork.

i'm suprised at how many muslims there are in Australia
    never knew that

we live right next door to the largest muslim nation on earth. interestingly enough though, indonesia doesnt figure amongst the highest percentage of birth places of australian muslims. 38% were born here. other than that, those from lebanon, turkey and afghanistan make up the next 20 odd percent. almost half of all muslims in australia live in nsw.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say