Options

Pearl Jam playing in Uruguay

Alive_268Alive_268 Posts: 213
edited March 2008 in The Porch
(first of all, sorry for my english)

I just have to say i'm really sick about great bands that say they'll tour South America and they go to Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Mexico, Uruguay also haves Pearl Jam fans! (maybe i'm wrong, but i really think i mustn't be the only one who loves PJ in Uruguay) the only good band i know to had played in Uruguay is Deep Purple, and i couldn't go because i wasn't in Uruguay then (i wanted to kill myself). I have the 3 PJ dvds, every official live albums and 5 2003 bootlegs and i want so bad to see PJ live with my own eyes!!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE COME TO URUGUAY YOUR NEXT TOUR, I'M SURE YOU'LL MAKE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    Pjfanalive wrote:
    PLEASE, PLEASE COME TO URUGUAY YOUR NEXT TOUR, I'M SURE YOU'LL MAKE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY

Yeah, I'm sure all half dozen of you in Uruguay will be absolutely thrilled
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    godpt3 wrote:

ouch... :(

i feel for you Pjfanalive, i hope some day, somewhere you fulfill your dream of seeing the band live
    wah
  • Options
    godpt3 wrote:

The number of fans in Uruguay has to be close to those in Croatia or Poland. I'm sure they would have no trouble getting people to attend a show in Uruguay.

I was just listening to an old show, I have no idea which one but Ed said something along the lines of "South America spoiled us."
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • Options
    Alive_268Alive_268 Posts: 213
    Ed said something along the lines of "South America spoiled us."

What do you mean with "spoil"?
  • Options
    Pearl10.BRPearl10.BR Posts: 403
    Maybe the answer: http://www.sonymusic.com/artists/PearlJam/fanscene/2006/0524bos1.html

"spoiled us" = "nos mimado demais" :confused:

Enfim... PEARL JAM IN URUGUAY (and Brazil, and Argentina, and Chile, and...) NOW !!! :D
    *** My real identity: ReleasemePJ ***

*** "After silence, that wich comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music" ***(Aldous Huxley)

*** http://br.youtube.com/Pearl10 ***

• Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    I finally got to experience concert crowds in South America when my then girlfiriend ( from Lima) and I went to Santiago 2 with her sister and brother-in-law. Amazing. I also saw Buenos Aires 1. I had to make it up to myself for passing up the chance to catch the Ramones in Brazil about 15 years ago. Glad I did. Awesome crowds.

If PJ play Uruguay or anywhere else in South America, I'll be south bound for sure.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    Elderly ManElderly Man Posts: 235
    uruguay? come to the garden.
    MSG 2 - 03
    Ed Sullivan Theater - 06
    Irving Plaza - 06
    Albany - 06
    Hartford - 06