How would anyone here know of your Death ?

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Really how would any of us here find out if someone who post's here on a regular basis has been Killed,died,kicked the bucket,is 6feet under,bit the dust :lol::lol: , have you told anyone in your family how to log onto here as to pass the news onto us ..
I think i will let my wife know how to log on i mean wouldn't you want to know if i was Dead :P I know i would want to know if any of you here had Died,kicked the bucket,bit the big one ..
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I have thought about this quite a few times.....but then realised people would now find out if I died via my Facebook page where people who know me in real life would no doubt write RIP etc.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I have thought about this quite a few times.....but then realised people would now find out if I died via my Facebook page where people who know me in real life would no doubt write RIP etc.

would they? ;) :P
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722

...a shitload of people would be wondering where their framed posters are at the end of this month, so it wouldn't be a secret too long. :lol::D
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yeah i didn't think about Facebook since i'm not on it but most of my family is :oops: Ok problem solved Thanks Ziggy :lol:
    Really how would any of us here find out if someone who post's here on a regular basis has been Killed,died,kicked the bucket,is 6feet under,bit the dust :lol::lol: , have you told anyone in your family how to log onto here as to pass the news onto us ..
    I think i will let my wife know how to log on i mean wouldn't you want to know if i was Dead :P I know i would want to know if any of you here had Died,kicked the bucket,bit the big one ..

Of course I would want to know if you died.....so I can hack into your account, log in as you and transfer your 10c number into my name. 8-)
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You'd be crying like a baby if I died!

Remember I had that dream that you died and I had to pick up Norm and he didn't want to leave you etc. I woke up with tears. So fucking sad. More for Norm....I don't give a shit about you. ;)
    CJMST3K wrote:

...a shitload of people would be wondering where their framed posters are at the end of this month, so it wouldn't be a secret too long. :lol::D

Yeah you would be a wanted Man by alot of people from here you better get working on all of those posters :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Remember I had that dream that you died and I had to pick up Norm and he didn't want to leave you etc. I woke up with tears. So fucking sad. More for Norm....I don't give a shit about you. ;)

:lol::lol:
  • The way I look at it????

Would anyone here really give a rats ass if I kicked the bucket???

hehehehehehehe

You fuckers would probably throw a party to celebrate.......hehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol:

And there were all these "RIP Norm" threads etc and in my dream I was reading all the sad posts....man, it was such a sad dream!! :lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    You'll all know it the instant I slipped off this mortal coil because there will be an abrupt shift in the center of the universe, and you'll all be off-kilter for quite a while.

Death provides you with the opportunity to buy the 3rd level of 10 Club membership _ the living are eligible only for Analog and Digital, but the dead can purchase Celestial. Celestial Membership includes not only the usual vinyl, Deep issue, a t-shirt and posting privileges, but also unlimited free downloads (mp3 only).

I'll confirm my demise with a posting using my new username, Undead Dogs. Because I am really looking forward to being a zombie.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Wait you had a Dream that i died :?: can you tell me how i died or was it Norm who kicked the bucket :P
    The way I look at it????

hehehehehehehe

c'mon you know none of us gives a rats ass! :lol:
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    I've wondered this myself especially with my health conditions, kinda funny u actually made this thread.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I'm guessing my post count would stagnate
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Wait you had a Dream that i died :?: can you tell me how i died or was it Norm who kicked the bucket :P

No, Norm died. I had to go to his house and pick up his dog who was all sad....broke my heart! :lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:

Not if you post as a zombie. You'd need to change your username, though. Maybe instead of 81 you could consider, I don't know... 666?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    The way I look at it????

hehehehehehehe

I would be at your funeral and party in your honor :lol::lol: Wearing my Fuck Cincy tshirt :lol:
    81 wrote:

Not if you told someone to come here and post as you ;)
    I think i will let my wife know how to log on

Do you really think this is a smart move? :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

But i'm an :angel: as i make sure to Delete all pm's from Ziggy :lol::lol:
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Death provides you with the opportunity to buy the 3rd level of 10 Club membership _ the living are eligible only for Analog and Digital, but the dead can purchase Celestial. Celestial Membership includes not only the usual vinyl, Deep issue, a t-shirt and posting privileges, but also unlimited free downloads (mp3 only).
    You'd still have to wait an eternity for the "xmas" single :D
    ZiggyStar wrote:

But i'm an :angel: as i make sure to Delete all pm's from Ziggy :lol::lol:

:shifty:
  • a buddy of mine from high school committed suicide by lying on train tracks. I found out through facebook. It started with "Chad, are you there? Say it isn't so!" and then slowly turned to "RIP Chad", and then people just posting their remembrances and thinking-of-you's.

I'm sure many of the people here who have friends on the board would be known if they died, but I, for example, wouldn't. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    ive been dead for the past 22 months and none of you have noticed. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I have specific instructions in my will for the Executor to join the 10c (a reserve of 1,000 USD has been set aside so they could join Digital after inflation adjusted increases) and post the following question in the "ask the next person a question" thread...

How did Dead BD cross the road?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    in a coffin?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Nailed to the Chicken
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Nailed to the Chicken

Guess you have to come up with a new question.
    edited January 2011
    Nailed to the Chicken

Guess you have to come up with a new question.
    :lol:

: off to change will: :x
    Post edited by Black Diamond on
    GoiMTvP.gif