Could You Make Love To Your Husband Every Day For A Year?

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Claireack wrote:
    Every day for a year, mmmmmm, not sure. Can I read while we do it?

That might be awkward, Claire.

I'd suggest headphones and an audible book.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    justam wrote:
    We tried this one summer when we were younger. After two and a half months we decided it wasn't good to force it with a schedule. :geek:

So you got to 2.5 months doing it every single day? Nice work.

Last year I set myself a mission to see if I could have a certain number of Os in a month....(remember that Norm? :lol: ). Towards the end it kinda got to be hard work....but it's good hard work....so I still think doing this for a year wouldn't be that hard. I think the answer would be to have sex every morning when you already wake up horny. Wake up, have sex, go about your day x 365 days. Easy! If you left it until night times when you're tired etc, you'd start to struggle.

Thanks Ziggy. :D

It became work to consistantly get to the Os by the end of the second month, but I still learned a lot about the whole process. :eh:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    justam wrote:

It became work to consistantly get to the Os by the end of the second month, but I still learned a lot about the whole process. :eh:

Yes, I found that too. It gets harder and harder to get to the Os if you have them daily or even more often for a prolonged period of time.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    justam wrote:

Yes, I found that too. It gets harder and harder to get to the Os if you have them daily or even more often for a prolonged period of time.

I became more sensitive to the ups and downs of my own hormones too. Did you notice that also?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:

I became more sensitive to the ups and downs of my hormones too. Did you notice that?

No, I don't think I did notice sensitivity to hormones....well, not that I noticed.

What I did notice was that too many Os in a month gives you tennis elbow. :? No shit! Over a year later and I still have it. Even confirmed by the doctor. She asked "what were you doing?"....my reply ... "ahhhh sandpapering?" :lol: Stupid elbow.
    Lol! :mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    Lol! :mrgreen:

Yeah...that last part was probably too much info. :lol: Lesson learnt -- don't set yourself stupid missions -- at least I was successful -- I'd be pissed if I had a sore elbow 12+ months later and I'd failed! :x
    :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    justam wrote:

I became more sensitive to the ups and downs of my hormones too. Did you notice that?

No, I don't think I did notice sensitivity to hormones....well, not that I noticed.

What I did notice was that too many Os in a month gives you tennis elbow. :? No shit! Over a year later and I still have it. Even confirmed by the doctor. She asked "what were you doing?"....my reply ... "ahhhh sandpapering?" :lol: Stupid elbow.

:clap::clap::clap:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Last year I set myself a mission to see if I could have a certain number of Os in a month....

Not that it's not entirely not possible but one day a couple months ago my wife and I made her have 3 Os 3 different ways, we called it a Trifecta. :lol:
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Last year I set myself a mission to see if I could have a certain number of Os in a month....

Not that it's not entirely not possible but one day a couple months ago my wife and I made her have 3 Os 3 different ways, we called it a Trifecta. :lol:
    :shock:
    Impressive!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    I can't take all the credit though, ladies have to be in the right frame of mind to even attempt something like that.
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

How do you mean 'three different ways'? What were they? Come on. Now I'm intrigued.
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    I can't take all the credit though, ladies have to be in the right frame of mind to even attempt something like that.

Wow, I so wish I had a clever response, but all I can say is lucky, lucky Mrs. VoidOfMan!
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    g under p wrote:
    Could You Make Love To Your Husband Every Day For A Year?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/ ... 68x619.jpg

Looks like this couple did and for the betterment of their marriage. What a 40th birthday gift!

I did something like this but we only lasted 34 days straight, I was getting toooo tired at work and my bosses knew why I was so tired. :o

Could any you do this and raise children too, I have four now it aint happening but I'd like to try. I going to raise this question TONIGHT and see what she says.

BTW.. over the radio they said New Year's Eve is the MOST likely day of the year for people to have sex. I tried looking this up but no luck anybody know anything different?

Peace

this thread is useless without pictures.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

How do you mean 'three different ways'? What were they? Come on. Now I'm intrigued.

Are you talking like vaginal, anal and oral? Or am I totally off the mark here? Talk to me, damn it! :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    gma_book_080115_ms.jpg
    gma_book_080115_ms.jpg

Perhaps there's something you'd like to share with the group, Mr. B. Jam?
  • gma_book_080115_ms.jpg
    Aren't 'kids' the answer to this???

And, of course, affairs??
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Are you talking like vaginal, anal and oral? Or am I totally off the mark here? Talk to me, damn it! :lol:

I'm thinking oral, vaginal, and with some kind of device.

On a side note, can you believe they are advertising vibrators on TV these days?! :shock:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    gma_book_080115_ms.jpg

Perhaps there's something you'd like to share with the group, Mr. B. Jam?

This book looks brillant!!! it basically tricks the women into doing her man, sounds perfect, i could do that every night!
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    couldn't do it, rather hangout with jill
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
    edited December 2010
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:lol:

You ladies are too much!

Okay, the first one with with a finger, that one took the longest because I had a hard time finding the right spot / rhythm, that one is the most intense because it actually clamps her shut and pushes me out, plus that is one where a lot of women won't let go and release it because it makes them feel like they have to pee. Second one was oral. And the third one was vaginal. Only reason the third one happened was because I beat my "guy" like he owed me money earlier that day. :lol:
    Post edited by voidofman on
    justam wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I'm thinking oral, vaginal, and with some kind of device.

On a side note, can you believe they are advertising vibrators on TV these days?! :shock:

I haven't seen that!

Yikes. When the sanitary napkin commercials used to come on tv when I was a kid the living room would fall into mortified silence and we'd all sit there blushing furiously.
    Lately they've been playing a commercial during the early evening (when my teenage sons are watching tv with us) about a woman getting three trojan vibrators at her wedding shower. It's stupid. :x

My husband says it's funny that they make the groom act so happy about it. :lol:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    it actually clamps her shut and pushes me out,

She still has pelvic floor muscles?? Lucky cow!

I remember the days .........
    Claireack wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

WTF? :shock: Are you being serious? Can't you just do the exercises and the muscles build back up again? Is this a result of having children?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

WTF? :shock: Are you being serious? Can't you just do the exercises and the muscles build back up again? Is this a result of having children?

No, I think it's a result of laziness. It's got to the point that we have to tie a rope to hubbys ankle in case he falls in and needs retrieved ;)
    Claireack wrote:

No, I think it's a result of laziness. It's got to the point that with have to tie a rope to hubbys ankle in case he falls in and needs retrieved ;)

:? Stop fucking with me, Claire. You're freaking me out!! :lol: I already do mine....but I've stepped it up the past couple of weeks and trying to do them religiously before I hopefully have kids next year. I've been doing A LOT of reading regarding pelvic floor muscles and giving birth. Mine are going to be like a wall of fucking iron by the time I'm pushing a baby out. So many chicks get incontinence after birth....I was shocked. :|
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

No, I think it's a result of laziness. It's got to the point that with have to tie a rope to hubbys ankle in case he falls in and needs retrieved ;)

:? Stop fucking with me, Claire. You're freaking me out!! :lol: I already do mine....but I've stepped it up the past couple of weeks and trying to do them religiously before I hopefully have kids next year. I've been doing A LOT of reading regarding pelvic floor muscles and giving birth. Mine are going to be like a wall of fucking iron by the time I'm pushing a baby out. So many chicks get incontinence after birth....I was shocked. :|

Don't worry about it, if you do the exercises you'll be fine. I had problems after Hal because of my hips being a bit slack so when they told me not to do my exercises (I could hear the bones grinding together) I completely stopped everything and have been playing catch up ever since.

You will be fine!! :D