Options

Wah/Rotovibe

MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
edited January 2011 in Musicians and Gearheads
A quesion for all of you pedal heads out there...

May be a dumb question, but I'm gonna ask anyway

What kind of grease (and where do you get it) do you use to put on the teeth on a crybaby or Rotovibe. I recently picked up a rotovibe off ebay and noticed the teeth were dry as a bone and it grates when you move the pedal up/down.

Thanks!
"Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    white lithium grease

should be at a hardware or auto parts store
  • Options
    Thanks, I gotta run by Lowes or HD today anyway, guess I'll look while I'm there
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

• Options
    Ok, so does anyone know where I can get a replacement pot for a rotovibe? I've been looking online but the only place I see is somewhere in Europe...I would rather get it in the US to save some time/money.

• Options
    bump

Anyone?

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    if dunlop doesn't sell one there are a variety of electronics sites that do.

Fulltone sells his own wah pots that may work. I'm unsure of the specific part.

mouser, small bear etc.

what type of pot is it?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.