BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL...

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited December 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• :lol::lol:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    :lol::lol:

OH MY LORD...IM GETTING EMAILS FROM ALL OVER :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • top shelf
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Oh man that was spectacular :clap: ... thanks for sharing ... I am choking with laughter ... well done,you still got up quicker than my average time getting of the couch
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Back in my hockey days you would have been a kick save on my glove side. ;)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

stargirl69 wrote:
    Oh man that was spectacular :clap: ... thanks for sharing ... I am choking with laughter ... well done,you still got up quicker than my average time getting of the couch

OH MY LORD WERE CRYING... after the 2nd dive /fall ..i was too spent to even get up :lol:
  • :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: wtf is that????????? :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Oh sweet Jesus that was so worth the wait.

The second face plant, right before the blue line _ niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

honestly that was a ill-fated dive at the puck..then i just couldnt get up :lol:

honestly that was a ill-fated dive at the puck..then i just couldnt get up :lol:

That belongs on SportsCenter. Oh, surely it does.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

That belongs on SportsCenter. Oh, surely it does.

pucking norm...youtube is enough :lol:
  • Thanks neily, I'm in tears :lol:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    Thanks neily, I'm in tears :lol:

laugh away everyone... :roll: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Wow. That was puckin pathetic.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Hilarious, you are so brave to post this. I have tears in my eyes.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

so you could play 3rd line for the rangers then :P :lol::lol:
    Enkidu wrote:

yes the average person would hide it...i took 2 days to get it up :mrgreen:
    i took 2 days to get it up :mrgreen:

Wow, Neily, you are just lobbing meatballs at me now. Yet I will take pity and will resist hitting that one out of the park.
    Wow. That was puckin pathetic.

don't do drugs b4 attempting :mrgreen:
  • I will say this, you are still a champion in my eyes for getting up.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

Wow, Neily, you are just lobbing meatballs at me now. Yet I will take pity and will resist hitting that one out of the park.

its all in the delivery sweetie :lol:
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Thanks neily, I'm in tears :lol:

laugh away everyone... :roll: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As I have your permission I am going to watch it again
    :lol::D:lol::D:lol::D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • you was dressed like red mosquito?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    the two pucks wiping out at the blue line, almost simultaneously, cracked me up

looks like a lot of fun, even if you did . . . suck at it :lol:
    you was dressed like red mosquito?

why now you laughing ? :lol:

its all in the delivery sweetie :lol:

;) :wave:
    the two pucks wiping out at the blue line, almost simultaneously, cracked me up

looks like a lot of fun, even if you did . . . suck at it :lol:

no thats where u have to bend over and pick up a puck then drop it in the bucket... :mrgreen:
  • Wow. That was puckin pathetic.
    LMAO
    IM GOING HOME..PUCK OFF!!! :lol:

ILL BE BACK
  • Enkidu wrote:

yes the average person would hide it...i took 2 days to get it up :mrgreen:
    Dude not many people would have the nuts to do what you just did in front of thousands of people. you are my hero, really im not just sayin that.