norm take my puck race from my facebook !!!!!

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited December 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
its here .. once norm transfers it!!!!!!!!
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    im in red
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    wth are you talking about a puck race?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    this needs it's own thread in place of the other one?

i shot a half court shot at a sixers game about 20 years ago. gonna start a thread about that too :lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

i shot a half court shot at a sixers game about 20 years ago. gonna start a thread about that too :lol::lol:

Did ya make it?

Did ya make it?

air ball. it was straight on though. hit the bottom of the net. would've won a trip to hawaii courtesy of rosenbluth travel. instead, i got booed.
    www.myspace.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,009

Did ya make it?

air ball. it was straight on though. hit the bottom of the net. would've won a trip to hawaii courtesy of rosenbluth travel. instead, i got booed.
    this post is useless without pics/vid!! NORM!!!! get to searching!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

Did ya make it?

this post is useless without pics/vid!! NORM!!!! get to searching!!

i don't think cell phone cameras existed in 1990 :lol:
    www.myspace.com