New Years Eve...Plans??

Comments

• I'm going out with the new lady friend. 8-)
    Where ya taking her???
    She's taking me to her cousins. :?
    Damn...

You are going to meet more of her family????

She must really like you!!!!

very cool....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • whatever it is, it won't involve being anywhere near Times Square..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Damn...

very cool....
    I know.. all pretty quick. These family dates NEED to stop. I'm not going to be rounding any bases with the cousins watching. 8-)
  • We have a new home, so I want to fix all the "party foods" and have my parents, brother & girlfriend, and grandmother over. Hopefully they will leave a little early and my son will go to bed a little early so my husband and I can celebrate the new year. :oops: Sorry for the TMI, but that's my plans, assuming he gets off work early.
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Damn...

very cool....
    I know.. all pretty quick. These family dates NEED to stop. I'm not going to be rounding any bases with the cousins watching. 8-)

you are setting a bad precident with all this family crap. you are losing all power
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • just don't be like this guy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g3tQaqizh0
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    just don't be like this guy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g3tQaqizh0

i expected to see puck boy :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited December 2010
    81 wrote:
    Damn...

very cool....

you are setting a bad precident with all this family crap. you are losing all power
    She wanted to do something, but I couldn't come up with plans before she did. By the time my friends organized something, she already committed to the cousins..

Don't worry too much. I haven't spoken to her in a week. She lost her voice.. I don't know what that means. She must have all power over me if she no longer has to speak. lol.
    hmm, was it the coffee you gave her?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    I didn't give her coffee, but no, she liked the gift if that's what you're implying. :lol:
    81 wrote:
    I didn't give her coffee, but no, she liked the gift if that's what you're implying. :lol:

that's right, it was the scarf and something else. i forget the somethign else. :lol:

maybe the scarf didn't keep her throat warm. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    i will be at a pig roast/bon fire beach party not far from panama city, SA 8-)
    heres hoping for more than blue hairs in attendance ;)
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

that's right, it was the scarf and something else. i forget the somethign else. :lol:

maybe the scarf didn't keep her throat warm. :lol:
    She asked me out for new years AFTER the fact. 8-)
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    whatever it is, it won't involve being anywhere near Times Square..
    spoken like a true new yawker

i've never been to times square for nye and never will be
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• metsfan wrote:

I've never even been to NY, but I can tell you that you would have to be insane to want to be in the middle of that mess.
    fade away...

metsfan wrote:

I've never even been to NY, but I can tell you that you would have to be insane to want to be in the middle of that mess.
    yes agreed

you should come to ny next time pj plays msg

• Yes, that would be a dream. My son also wants to see Paul McCartney, so I think that would be another reason to make the trip to NY, since that seems to be where he plays most of the time in the U.S. However, at this point in time, it all seems like a fantasy....
    fade away...

Yes, that would be a dream. My son also wants to see Paul McCartney, so I think that would be another reason to make the trip to NY, since that seems to be where he plays most of the time in the U.S. However, at this point in time, it all seems like a fantasy....
    make it a reality :)

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I'll be workin'.
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    skiing and hotel party :mrgreen:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,837
    a taste of bourbon, maybe go rock the boat on smith street for a bit, an obligatory look at strokey dick clark, kiss the wife (maybe more ... honey?), go to bed, wake up, watch gators, eat black-eyed peas and collard greens, perhaps more bourbon.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • i will be at a pig roast/bon fire beach party not far from panama city, SA 8-)
    heres hoping for more than blue hairs in attendance ;)

That sounds awesome!! Enjoy.

Flying to Calgary to party with some of my friends there. Really wish I was just staying home to sleep. :? :oops:
  • Phish- NYE @ MSG...and NYC couldn't be a more fun time than on New Years...don't be scared to bucket list the ball drop @ times square, it's a lot of fun to do once in your life. Last 3 NYE MMJ @ MSG 08, Married NYE 09, Phish NYE 10...good roll lately on the 31st
  • Yes, that would be a dream. My son also wants to see Paul McCartney, so I think that would be another reason to make the trip to NY, since that seems to be where he plays most of the time in the U.S. However, at this point in time, it all seems like a fantasy....

Paul Mac just played in NYC 2 weeks ago
  • House-warming/NYE party, ghetto-mexican themed dance party......

Basically lots of tequila and corona, accompanied by vato's and lolita's, fake tits and tats, eyeliner and gold teeth.
  • and don't forget your New years promises...sex with your spouses for 1 year straight...happy new years
  • House Party.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,009
    House Party.
    but with sober people. and HER ;) I like HER.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    House Party.

Nah all blind drunk, still trying to decide what to drink tonight, need to buy somothing.
    Her???
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,009
    mickeyrat wrote:
    House Party.

Nah all blind drunk, still trying to decide what to drink tonight, need to buy somothing.
    Her???
    that's YOUR party dude. I was talking about the one I'll be going to. And yes HER.That real good looking woman that'll be there too. One that has a mutual interest in the ol' rat here!! 8-) That HER.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14