Inside Forearm Tattoo

mydogmookieblaylockmydogmookieblaylock Posts: 2,996
edited December 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Today .... i am curious - how bad this area hurts.
I have my upper arms done - a little on my back - my chest and my ribs....
now the ribs fucking killed - the rest of it was like getting a HJ by comparison. So i am wondering what to expect today.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    It's where I got my first and only (for now) tattoo! It was really not that bad!
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
  • If you can handle a rib tattoo then the forarm will feel like a HJ as well! :lol:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • If you can handle a rib tattoo then the forarm will feel like a HJ as well! :lol:
    nice - clearly i am not a huge fan of the HJ haha - but any loving is good loving 8-)
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    If you have your ribs done this should be no worse.Flesh is a bit tender and thinner skin but you sound fairly experienced in the tattooing process so you will hopefully be ok.

Good luck ... whatcha getting done?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • i am getting a portrait of my grandparents done - its is from a super old photo and looks so amazing like classic americans. then i have a cross on my upper arm so i am going to have a sparrow added up towards that as my grandmother died in May. I will eventually have the other sparrow added when my grandfather passes. They were married 61 years and are the people i look up to the most. Life made so simple.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    If you can handle a rib tattoo then the forarm will feel like a HJ as well! :lol:

:o
    Pearl Drummer!
    :o:o:o
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

Pearl Drummer!
    :shock: Did that come out of my mouth?? :o :?
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    i am getting a portrait of my grandparents done - its is from a super old photo and looks so amazing like classic americans. then i have a cross on my upper arm so i am going to have a sparrow added up towards that as my grandmother died in May. I will eventually have the other sparrow added when my grandfather passes. They were married 61 years and are the people i look up to the most. Life made so simple.

WOW :D ... nice memories to have on your skin forever ... yep my parents were married 53 years before my dad passed last year ... they led such a simple life together ... I don't know what happens now but something in the longevity of togetherness has changed :cry:

Good luck with the process
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    If you can handle a rib tattoo then the forarm will feel like a HJ as well! :lol:

Pearl Drummer!

Thats what she said
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    i am getting a portrait of my grandparents done - its is from a super old photo and looks so amazing like classic americans. then i have a cross on my upper arm so i am going to have a sparrow added up towards that as my grandmother died in May. I will eventually have the other sparrow added when my grandfather passes. They were married 61 years and are the people i look up to the most. Life made so simple.

WOW :D ... nice memories to have on your skin forever ... yep my parents were married 53 years before my dad passed last year ... they led such a simple life together ... I don't know what happens now but something in the longevity of togetherness has changed :cry:

Good luck with the process
    thank you
    loadedgun wrote:
    Pearl Drummer!

Thats what she said

Well played, LoadedGun, well played indeed.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

Oh boy does she ever need a slap ... my friend is a tattoo artist,she has done all my tattooes.Man if anyone behaved like that in her studio she'd run them out the door but naked
  • I was more naturally drawn to the nipple peircing vids on the right side of the screen ;)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    I was more naturally drawn to the nipple peircing vids on the right side of the screen ;)

:lol: I watched that too and the worst tattooes and the vagina one ... silly girl getting V for Vagina tattooed on her .... vagina ... just in case she forgets what it's called
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    I was more naturally drawn to the nipple peircing vids on the right side of the screen ;)

:lol: I watched that too and the worst tattooes and the vagina one ... silly girl getting V for Vagina tattooed on her .... vagina ... just in case she forgets what it's called
    whoa now! missed that one...
    stargirl69 wrote:
    whoa now! missed that one...

Eagle eye action (wo) man :lol: ... look again :D
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076

In my experience, no one knows how to give a good HJ.

Just sayin'....
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dcfaithful wrote:

In my experience, no one knows how to give a good HJ.

Just sayin'....

Give this a try...

mr_hand_job.jpg
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • I was more naturally drawn to the nipple peircing vids on the right side of the screen ;)

I checked those also. Accidently saw a video with a lady giving birth outside standing up. Yuck
    I'll be back

I checked those also. Accidently saw a video with a lady giving birth outside standing up. Yuck

I once had to wipe with single ply toilet paper.

But I was stoic, after the initial shriek.
  • [/quote]I once had to wipe with single ply toilet paper.

But I was stoic, after the initial shriek.[/quote]
    I'm sorry but I cant spare a square, I just dont have a square to spare :lol:
    I once had to wipe with single ply toilet paper.

But I was stoic, after the initial shriek.[/quote]
    I'm sorry but I cant spare a square, I just dont have a square to spare :lol:[/quote]

This+Toilet+Paper+Feels+A+Bit+Rough.jpg
  • I once had to wipe with single ply toilet paper.

But I was stoic, after the initial shriek.
    I'm sorry but I cant spare a square, I just dont have a square to spare :lol:[/quote]

This+Toilet+Paper+Feels+A+Bit+Rough.jpg[/quote]

I see you found chuck Norris's toilet paper.
    I'll be back
  • just and update - it didnt hurt much at all - about the 3rd hour it started to burn a little.
    an 18 yr old came in to get an Affliction Cross on his ribs while i was there. He was in a world of pain ;)