rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
edited July 2008 in The Porch
"We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    Its in a few other posts....

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Its in a few other posts....

Maybe if the search function actually worked I would have seen it. I also haven't had a chance yet to read every post on the board, like you.
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    rrivers wrote:
    Maybe if the search function actually worked I would have seen it. I also haven't had a chance yet to read every post on the board, like you.

Search works and its only about every other post on the front page.

Good Day.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Search works and its only about every other post on the front page.

Good Day.

Nope, you're wrong. It's not every other post on the front page because I looked before I posted and I just looked again. Same story with search. Other billboard articles came up but not that one.

I know you are starved for attention so hope you are getting your fill and maybe you can finally feel good about yourself.

The thing is I figured it probably had been posted before, even after searching and not finding it, but I know a lot of times people will repost things just like I did and I only come across it on the repost. Thought I would return the favor.