SCREW THIS ITS HERE HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,539
    so much nicer heading into work today knowing it's only a 4 day week... ;)

i can deal working friday with this great weekend coming up...although the weather doesn't look great..its the start of great times :mrgreen:

you took tuesday off right?

scattered t storms for like the next week down here. :x
    www.myspace.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    so much nicer heading into work today knowing it's only a 4 day week... ;)

i can deal working friday with this great weekend coming up...although the weather doesn't look great..its the start of great times :mrgreen:

you took tuesday off right?

scattered t storms for like the next week down here. :x

no not this weekend ...saving for the dog days of summer..plus with the weather all whacky right now i'd rather hold off
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,539
    a scattered t storm forecast isn't that big a deal.
    come on friday! :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    dancing_banana.gif
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    HUGE carnival at the beach this weekend. Can't wait to take the kids on the rides AND see the restaurant packed!
    - - 4 3 2 1
    ahhhhh shit
    the jeags is trying to steal my hard work :roll: :lol:
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    :lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:
    :lol:

dam philly kids...i tell ya
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    hahahaha, jumping the gun a bit aren't we? I thought there were still 4 more days?? I liked it better when it was a countdown to my birthday.
    hahahaha, jumping the gun a bit aren't we? I thought there were still 4 more days?? I liked it better when it was a countdown to my birthday.

well happy early birthday cause i can't wait any longer :mrgreen:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    jumping0001.gif
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Started the weekend off with "The Hangover 2".
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,239
    It does feel good to have warm weather and yeah drinking ice cold beers on my deck hell yeah :mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    It does feel good to have warm weather and yeah drinking ice cold beers on my deck hell yeah :mrgreen:
    looking forward to a lot of those with you labor day weekend (w/out wishing the summer away!!!) 8-)
    I love to turn you on
    looking forward to a lot of those with you labor day weekend (w/out wishing the summer away!!!) 8-)

hell yeah Steve you are going i was wondering cool as shit yeah i'm sure will suck down a few cold one's :mrgreen:8-)
    YEA IAM PACKING AS I TYPE!!!!!!! GOTTA LOVE THE SUMMER AND MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND :D:D
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    I am damn excited for a 3 day weekend.

Although the fact that it is 45 degrees in Chicago right now is kinda making it not feel like Memorial Day.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    norm wrote:
    seriously? any way we can speed the rotation of the earth up? superman?

winter can suck a dick

Jonathan Winters?

I had no clue...he was married to a woman for 60 years!
    FEW MORE HOURS!!! :mrgreen:
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    YEA IAM PACKING AS I TYPE!!!!!!! GOTTA LOVE THE SUMMER AND MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND :D:D

watch out for sharks!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:

watch out for sharks!

i can only hope to see em 8-)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    about 3 more hours and my 3 day weekend starts :)
    iluvcats wrote:

watch out for sharks!

Where you off to ..
    conman wrote:
    about 3 more hours and my 3 day weekend starts :)

i have 5 ish ...def leaving work early

enjoy

Where you off to ..

my long beach ( ny) crib...

actually i am extra stoked because my california 09 pj great whiite poster is finally hanging...can't wait to see it and the frame (it was an xmas gift)

right above the tv front and center !!!!!!
    Nice i forgot that you hang in Long Beach very cool place ...enjoy the summer