Rex Ryan fetish tapes... how can you not love this guy!!

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited December 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
FOOT FETISH!!

DEADSPIN.COM
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    pass
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    pass

THE VIDEO'S ARE QUITE AMUSING
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    81 wrote:
    pass

..... it in a toilet.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    hahahah. I saw this today but didn't watch the videos. Is it his wife?
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    hahahah. I saw this today but didn't watch the videos. Is it his wife?

yes sir..quite a few video's

this cat is really crazy

although he isn't doing anything wrong :D
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    FOOT FETISH!!

DEADSPIN.COM

:D toes
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Someone on JetsNation made the comment that it is no wonder that Rex Ryan worships feet because it has been decades since he has seen his own. :D
    Jason P wrote:
    Someone on JetsNation made the comment that it is no wonder that Rex Ryan worships feet because it has been decades since he has seen his own. :D

thats pretty funny lol
  • He should be more concerned about getting embarrassed by a real football coach 3 weeks ago.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • He should be more concerned about getting embarrassed by a real football coach 3 weeks ago.

ZING !!
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    He should be more concerned about getting embarrassed by a real football coach 3 weeks ago.

We are talkin foot fetish vids in this thread
    Not filming other teams walk thrus ;)
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    He should be more concerned about getting embarrassed by a real football coach 3 weeks ago.

double zing...bella-cheat
    So its on the cover of the Daily News? haha, this is awesome.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

all over the radio :mrgreen:

cant wait to hear what he has to say :lol:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

all over the radio :mrgreen:

cant wait to hear what he has to say :lol:

haha, thats awesome. I think I read the Daily News contacted the Jets and they had no comment.
  • i love Rex!!

who cares
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • This is a tweet from ESPN's John Buccigross

Buccigross
    REX RYAN ASKED ABOUT FOOT FETISH VIDEO..He said he understood question had to be asked, but it's a personal matter between him and his wife

So I guess it means that it's his wife lol... not actually a denial.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    This is good, yes, but the video of the racist Alf is much, much better. Insane!
    This is a tweet from ESPN's John Buccigross

Buccigross
    REX RYAN ASKED ABOUT FOOT FETISH VIDEO..He said he understood question had to be asked, but it's a personal matter between him and his wife

So I guess it means that it's his wife lol... not actually a denial.

yea its def. his wife ....so again it sin't like he was cheating or anything like that

the video in the jeep is the best when he makes believe he is a cop :lol:

some freaky shit going on in that house
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    0_61_320_SexyFeet.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • CROJAM95 wrote:

double zing...bella-cheat
    I love it that your team was caught cheating just last week and you still use that same old comeback.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I love it that your team was caught cheating just last week and you still use that same old comeback.
    I still can't figure out why that is cheating... the opposing player deliberately runs out of bonds to get a tighter angle and no defense to get at the punt returner... that's illegal.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • I love it that your team was caught cheating just last week and you still use that same old comeback.
    I still can't figure out why that is cheating... the opposing player deliberately runs out of bonds to get a tighter angle and no defense to get at the punt returner... that's illegal.

eh... not really... he just can't be the first guy to touch the ball when he comes back in.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • pfft... leave the guy alone... its not like they tried to hide anything... its clearly her... they show her face in every video... to each his own

they look a little dry if you ask me :geek:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • PJGirl321PJGirl321 Posts: 377
    edited December 2010
    pfft... leave the guy alone... its not like they tried to hide anything... its clearly her... they show her face in every video... to each his own

they look a little dry if you ask me :geek:

Amen....this should not be such a big deal. They are married so it's not like he's committing adultery or being exposed for chasing high school girls. And really is this all that kinky compared to some of the stuff that people are into. They're married 22 years - more power to them for spicing things up in their own way after all these years.

And with 2 weeks left to the season aren't there more important football stories to cover???

As a fan I am more concerned about Sanchez's shoulder than I am about what Rex does with his wife.
    Post edited by PJGirl321 on
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Is this the kind of drunk mistake you make when you have a foot fetish?

feet.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    This is good, yes, but the video of the racist Alf is much, much better. Insane!

how bout a link? i gotta see that
    www.myspace.com
    ITS NY JEAGS...this is small fries compared to the freaks on any given street corner

i believe its on deadspin.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989

i believe its on deadspin.com

My bad - here ya go... http://tv.gawker.com/5715680/lost-alf-f ... the-n-word

Looks like they cut it into two parts.

And while we're on the topic of ALF, anybody remember the ALF puppets they sold at Pizza Hut? I had all of 'em.