smartphone images - help

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
edited December 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I just upgraded my cell phone to a smart phone so that I can upload images of my travels to facebook, and so I can use gowalla and foursquare. I can get to my images, but I don't know how to transfer my images to facebook.

Any ideas? It's a verizon phone.
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    type of phone would help.....android, windows, black berry

on my HTC android phone, you just open up the pic to view, click menu, click share, with facebook being an option.

you should also be able to open your web browser, browse over to facebook and upload like you would from your computer.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    81 wrote:
    type of phone would help.....android, windows, black berry

on my HTC android phone, you just open up the pic to view, click menu, click share, with facebook being an option.

you should also be able to open your web browser, browse over to facebook and upload like you would from your computer.
    Thank you, 81. It's a motorola blur, verizon. I think it's an android. I can't find the Click Menu to proceed. Hmmmm . . .
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Blur is the skin motorola puts on their phones.

the menu key should be on the bottom left of the phone and look like 4 little boxes.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    81 wrote:
    Blur is the skin motorola puts on their phones.

the menu key should be on the bottom left of the phone and look like 4 little boxes.
    Awesome! Thank you. I was able to upload the image. I just need to figure out how to add a caption at the same time, but it's a step in the right direction.

Yippee!
    :D

the menu key is your friend. welcome to the world of smartphones.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Only dumb people need smart phones...

My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Only dumb people need smart phones...

i always wondered why you had so many phones clipped to your belt. :D
    81 is now off the air