any other fans? got a rolling stones quality to em

really wish i was seeing them with the black keys at the aragon :(
"Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Where should I start with these guys?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    Where should I start with these guys?
    honestly i'm just starting with them myself... and it all sounds pretty similar

they only have 3 full length albums... any of them are a good start

• Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    their new album is great it's called 4 stars... check it out. they are a great band indeed.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    They are a great band ... I'd recommend starting with Sewed Soles,then if you want to go back a bit there's The Greenhornes,Gun For You and Dual Mono and most recent Four Stars ... I have all but Sewed Soles remains my fav

If you get a chance to see the live go ... I first saw them with The White Stripes and were one of the best support bands I have ever seen.
    Jack and Patrick are now with Jack White as The Racontuers ... if you like The Greenhornes style you should also check out The Soledad Brothers,(now broken up) Oliver used to be in The Greenhornes

Enjoy :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:
    They are a great band ... I'd recommend starting with Sewed Soles,then if you want to go back a bit there's The Greenhornes,Gun For You and Dual Mono and most recent Four Stars ... I have all but Sewed Soles remains my fav

If you get a chance to see the live go ... I first saw them with The White Stripes and were one of the best support bands I have ever seen.
    Jack and Patrick are now with Jack White as The Racontuers ... if you like The Greenhornes style you should also check out The Soledad Brothers,(now broken up) Oliver used to be in The Greenhornes

ah... thanks for that... shows how out of the loop i am... love the raconteurs albums but i had no idea it was the same guys... and it looks like im missing a couple albums too

still trying to track down a ticket to see them with the black keys :)

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    stargirl69 wrote:

ah... thanks for that... shows how out of the loop i am... love the raconteurs albums but i had no idea it was the same guys... and it looks like im missing a couple albums too

still trying to track down a ticket to see them with the black keys :)

dont forget jack lawrence is in the dead weather as well.

im super excited to be seeing the greenhornes with the black keys at the end of january. its been a few years since ive seen them.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say