Options

old trades

eddies mateeddies mate Posts: 342
edited January 2011 in Lost Dogs
nothing to see here
and love ..... wish the world would go again with love , one cant seem to have enough.........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    How much for the Pittsburgh 2000 boot?
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    only for trade

"the only items i want to sell have prices next to them"
    and love ..... wish the world would go again with love , one cant seem to have enough.........
  • Options
    i have na amongst the waves vinyl
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options

did you wanna trade?
  • Options

did you wanna trade?
    can you post pics of the hats
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    eddies mateeddies mate Posts: 342
    edited December 2010
    i am not sure how to
    Post edited by eddies mate on
  • Options
    Hi, I have the UK cd single of 'The Fixer' (I didn't even realise this was hard to find?) and I'm pretty sure I also have a white 'Even Flow' 12 inch at my parents house too. I'll be heading there for the xmas holidays in only a couple of days, and can confirm exact details of the white vinyl...

I'd be interested in perhaps trading with the 'Europe 06' poster? Let me know what you think...!
    vitalogist
  • Options
    lelmath wrote:
    Hi, I have the UK cd single of 'The Fixer' (I didn't even realise this was hard to find?) and I'm pretty sure I also have a white 'Even Flow' 12 inch at my parents house too. I'll be heading there for the xmas holidays in only a couple of days, and can confirm exact details of the white vinyl...

I'd be interested in perhaps trading with the 'Europe 06' poster? Let me know what you think...!

sounds good to me i will pm you
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    I think I have some of the vinyls you're looking for:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39966729@N ... 089228640/

email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:dissident79@gmail.com">dissident79@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> if interested.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    I have some posters you want, will you post or pm me pics of the hats?

I ave the 03 Tampa poster.
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    I have some posters you want, will you post or pm me pics of the hats?

I ave the 03 Tampa poster.

i will attempt again to post the hats i would be very interested in the poster!
  • Options
    [img016.jpg][/img]

i did it!
  • Options
    hats are gone!
  • Options
    europe poster gone.
  • Options
    edited poster grading chart due to confusion.
  • Options
    bump due to edit
  • Options
    edited first post
  • Options
    zurich boot gone
  • Options
    italy poster gone!
  • Options
    updated first post
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    some nice things are showing up in my mail :D
  • Options
    nyc poster brought price down
  • Options
    someone make me a trade offer!!!
  • Options
    total new direction bump
  • Options
    edit bump sorry added ev klausen
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    total new direction bump

hee hee. New direction.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    [img016.jpg][/img]

i did it!

wow that blue hat i have been searching for a 7 1/2 fits perfect anyone know where i can fine one :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BUMP FOR LOST DOGS FORUM