Options

08 tour shirts

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,014
edited September 2008 in The Porch
Just got my shirts today from 10C.were the ones sold at the shows that thin?I'm happy either way but it seems they should have been a heavier weight.The reaper shirt makes a BOLD statement.B-2's , the cross and the dog tags.didn't realize the detail in goods section.WOW!
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Just got my shirts today from 10C.were the ones sold at the shows that thin?I'm happy either way but it seems they should have been a heavier weight.The reaper shirt makes a BOLD statement.B-2's , the cross and the dog tags.didn't realize the detail in goods section.WOW!
    They were that thin. I got the black reaper at the show and oredered the arrows one online, got it today and it's nice, seems old and disteressed- most likely intentional, looks really good.
    Plus in case you didnt know this shirt is the poster from DC 06
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,014
    allstar340 wrote:
    They were that thin. I got the black reaper at the show and oredered the arrows one online, got it today and it's nice, seems old and disteressed- most likely intentional, looks really good.
    Plus in case you didnt know this shirt is the poster from DC 06
    Thanks for that, i didn't know.and yeah the arrows shirt is cool. first impression of the two i think i like thearrows better.reaper is good too.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14