Exiled in America...Pearl Jam compass

2»

Comments

• mickeyrat wrote:
    MK106165 wrote:
    OK... I am changing the product description on both Amazon and the Buy Books on the Web site. I heard some good points of view on this. It was just prior to the midterms and perhaps I was overly emotional...lol...sort of...;)

Better?

For Books to Buy on the Web description (not sure how long it will take to change...maybe a few days)

A critical examination of the rise of right-wing radicals--enabled by corporate interests-- and their impact on the political, cultural and religious landscape. Blends journalism and academics to respond--sometimes viscerally-- in the tone of George Carlin. Puts to bed the notions of a liberal media and liberal bias by exposing rampant conservative corporate rule in all facets of our lives. All the evidence you will ever need to challenge the willfully ignorant, reclaim facts, our history and our country. Challenge everyone—including yourself.

This will be the new Amazon description in day or so...better?

A critical examination of the rise of right-wing radicals--enabled by corporate interests-- and their impact on the political and cultural lives of all Americans. Blends journalism and academics to respond--sometimes viscerally-- in the tone of George Carlin. All the evidence you will ever need to beat back the willfully ignorant intent on driving this country off a cliff.
    I like the amazon one.

Quick question, will there be Burma Shave signs to view on the way over the cliff? I miss those. :mrgreen:

God I hope so...more than likely it will say something like you... see....Russia.....from ....here