Options

Anybody with any problems with the physical boot discs...

vedderoffdeadvedderoffdead Posts: 684
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Please make Kufala aware of any concerns through their website. They got back to me about my discs getting hung-up when I try to eject them from my car stereo, and they gave me the whole "our discs are of the highest quality, we have never in our 6 years heard of your complaint. We use the absolute best cd-r blanks, I've never had a problem in my car, and our labels are laser blah blah blah". Basically, it must be me. They did however offer to replace my discs, so that's a plus. I know I'm not the only one who has had loading/playing/ejecting concerns with the discs, so just please let them know. And make the 10C aware as well, seeing as this is the first time thay have worked with Kufala.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    Please make Kufala aware of any concerns through their website. They got back to me about my discs getting hung-up when I try to eject them from my car stereo, and they gave me the whole "our discs are of the highest quality, we have never in our 6 years heard of your complaint. We use the absolute best cd-r blanks, I've never had a problem in my car, and our labels are laser blah blah blah". Basically, it must be me. They did however offer to replace my discs, so that's a plus. I know I'm not the only one who has had loading/playing/ejecting concerns with the discs, so just please let them know. And make the 10C aware as well, seeing as this is the first time thay have worked with Kufala.

i have several KUFALA recordings, all play very nicely everywhere. maybe you got a defective one mate. you should call them.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    no problem here
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,123
    My loaded fine...I'll see later if they eject.
    hippiemom = goodness