check out this dudes hair

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited December 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    'Police scoured bushland near the school but could not find Mr D'Zilva, who is accustomed to living rough.'

ah no shit....
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    call 000 straight away

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,015
    chadwick wrote:
    "Sir, what were you whereabouts on the date in question?"
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    chadwick wrote:

i call BS. that sort of hair would kill your lap times
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    "Sir, what were you whereabouts on the date in question?"
    eating hair in some tree someplace

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

i call BS. that sort of hair would kill your lap times
    oh it is true, 81
    my hair is curlier than that dudes though
    but yes we have very similar hairstyles

i did brush my hair the other week ago
    first time in months

lap time does get slowed and confused and hungry
    i can't see where im swimming to
    hair in my eyes and goggles
    eating hair

i envision hairy fish

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    chadwick wrote:
    oh it is true, 81
    my hair is curlier than that dudes though
    but yes we have very similar hairstyles

i did brush my hair the other week ago
    first time in months

lap time does get slowed and confused and hungry
    i can't see where im swimming to
    hair in my eyes and goggles
    eating hair

i envision hairy fish

You should try a bathing cap hehe ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I've seen worse..........a LOT worse...
    http://www.drinkalot.com/pics/Greatest_Haircut_Of_All_Time.jpg

:shock:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Is that a dude or a girl?????????
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Lizard wrote:

Business at the front, party at the back
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Sounds to me like a job for the 10 Club Investigative Team:

Police are desperate to find James D'Zilva, 32, who became the subject of a manhunt six days ago when he was branded by police "a threat to everybody".
    Does anybody know what Mickeyrat's real name is? Could it be James D'Zilva?

Panton Hill general store owner Al McInnes said his wife heard someone break one of the store’s windows about midnight, but only a few chocolates were stolen.
    I would like to know if Claireack has an alibi for her whereabouts at midnight.

“A bloke was inside and scampered when he saw us,” Mr McInnes said.

That sounds a lot like Boo Boo.

A wild-haired man allegedly had been seen loitering around schools in the area.

Is Chadwick currently matriculating somewhere?

"We have had reports of members of the public endeavouring to chase him and catch him themselves, and that's exactly what we do not want to occur," Supt Jeff Forti said. "If cornered he may become violent and aggressive, which we've already seen demonstrated."
    Calling 81, has anyone seen 81?

"He's certainly fast on his feet and demonstrates very good bush skills."
    Well hello there, Eyed!

Mr D'Zilva has a medical condition and is meant to be on medication.

I think we'd all agree that theserialthrilla is someone who is "meant to be on medication."

He is described as Caucasian, 172cm, with long, dark-coloured dreadlocks, a thin build and tanned skin.
    I suspect PearlDrummer is tall. But isn't 172 cm something like 12 feet? I'm not sure he's that tall. Can anyone do metric conversions?

He was last seen wearing olive-green baggy pants and a purple T-shirt.
    If the T-shirt was Prada, Black Diamond is our suspect.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,015

Police are desperate to find James D'Zilva, 32, who became the subject of a manhunt six days ago when he was branded by police "a threat to everybody".

Panton Hill general store owner Al McInnes said his wife heard someone break one of the store’s windows about midnight, but only a few chocolates were stolen.

"We have had reports of members of the public endeavouring to chase him and catch him themselves, and that's exactly what we do not want to occur," Supt Jeff Forti said. "If cornered he may become violent and aggressive, which we've already seen demonstrated."

Well hello there, Eyed!

I think we'd all agree that theserialthrilla is someone who is "meant to be on medication."

He is described as Caucasian, 172cm, with long, dark-coloured dreadlocks, a thin build and tanned skin.
    I suspect PearlDrummer is tall. But isn't 172 cm something like 12 feet? I'm not sure he's that tall. Can anyone do metric conversions?

Good detective work!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:

Well hello there, Eyed!

Good detective work!!!

ndcostume.jpg

:P :ugeek:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&

172cm is about 5 foot 8.
    I am 167cm and 5 foot 6
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    pjfan31 wrote:
    'Police scoured bushland near the school but could not find Mr D'Zilva, who is accustomed to living rough.'

ah no shit....

"He . . . demonstrates very good bush skills."

as good as ron jeremy?
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    dickweed wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

ah no shit....

"He . . . demonstrates very good bush skills."

as good as ron jeremy?

:lol::lol::lol:
    tinkerbell wrote:

172cm is about 5 foot 8.
    I am 167cm and 5 foot 6

good rule of thumb is 2.5cm per inch. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

172cm is about 5 foot 8.
    I am 167cm and 5 foot 6

good rule of thumb is 2.5cm per inch. :D
    Does that work for Ron Jeremy too?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Sounds to me like a job for the 10 Club Investigative Team:

Well hello there, Eyed!

You forgot the most incriminating piece of evidence...the police photo...
    uncanny resemblance to Dissidentman with hair....minus the bucket hat.. :lol:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."

Well hello there, Eyed!

well played.

glad i'm not a suspect
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

well played.

glad i'm not a suspect

Excuse me sir, but you most certainly are.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Boo Boo wrote:

That sounds a lot like Boo Boo..

You forgot the most incriminating piece of evidence...the police photo...
    uncanny resemblance to Dissidentman with hair....minus the bucket hat.. :lol:

Don't try to deflect attention away from yourself, you notorious scamperer. If they said "A bloke was inside and frolicked away when he saw us" you'd have had Interpol at your front door within hours.

Every miscreant has a trademark move, Boo Boo.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    justam wrote:

Maybe he'd been smoking something in the bush and got the munchies..... that is quite a head of hair isn't it.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008