Options

Are they ever going to release VH1 Storytellers!!??

vedderoffdeadvedderoffdead Posts: 684
edited May 2008 in The Porch
What are they waiting for? I've only gotten to see it twice, and I know they played a couple of songs that weren't on the broadcast.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Its on MHD right now!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    yeah just watched a little on MHD. what was the official set list? (including songs not shown on the air)
    PJ: Hartford 6/27/08 Mansfield 6/30/08 Philly 3 Oct. 30 2009
    Philly 4 Oct. 31 2009 Hartford May 2010 Boston May 2010 MSG 1 May 2010
    EV: Albany 1 and 2 June 2009 Providence June 15 2011 Hartford June 18 2011
  • Options
    sailboatcaptainsailboatcaptain San Juan, Puerto Rico Posts: 251
    what the hell is MHD ???
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
  • Options
    VEDDERFAN1VEDDERFAN1 Posts: 38
    what the hell is MHD ???

I am feeling ya! What is MHD
    vedderfan1
  • Options
    It's an HD music channel that combines content from MTV, VH1, and CMT. It's 100 times better than any of those channels, though. It actually plays music and plays a ton of live music. From what I've seen since getting HD, it's mostly live stuff, but they do play videos during the day, too. They play a bunch of Unplugged episodes, Storytellers, concerts filmed for Yahoo (I saw a Foo Fighters set recently), and some festival highlights (they've played some footage of last year's Isle of Wight Festival). It's basically what MTV should be instead of what MTV is.

what the hell is MHD ???
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    I still have it on my TIVO! :)
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    VEDDERFAN1VEDDERFAN1 Posts: 38
    It's an HD music channel that combines content from MTV, VH1, and CMT. It's 100 times better than any of those channels, though. It actually plays music and plays a ton of live music. From what I've seen since getting HD, it's mostly live stuff, but they do play videos during the day, too. They play a bunch of Unplugged episodes, Storytellers, concerts filmed for Yahoo (I saw a Foo Fighters set recently), and some festival highlights (they've played some footage of last year's Isle of Wight Festival). It's basically what MTV should be instead of what MTV is.
    THANX FOR CLEARYING THAT UP SO NICELY.
    vedderfan1
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045

This is also the station tha shows VH-1 Rock Honors, so I would guess that the one with The Who, PJ and The Foos will be telivised there in July.
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Stone IronsStone Irons Posts: 430
    wilmack88 wrote:
    yeah just watched a little on MHD. what was the official set list? (including songs not shown on the air)

I know they also played Insignificance and Sleight of Hand.
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    The boot shows it all.
  • Options
    I have MHD and it's a great station, but time needs to allow for having more content on it. They run the same shows a lot. I've seen the Storytellers about 30 times. It would would be cool on DVD, but I would much rather have Benaroya released.
    Raleigh '03; Hartford '08; Mansfield II '08; Buffalo '10; Hartford '10;
    East Troy I '11; East Troy II '11; DeLuna Fest '12; Wrigley '13; Buffalo '13;
    Toronto II '16; Wrigley I '16; Wrigley II '16; Wrigley I '18; Wrigley II '18;
    Asbury Park '21; MSG '22; Camden '22
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    I still have it on my TIVO! :)

Me too...
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Gorge 06 on DVD would make me very happy.....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    What are they waiting for? I've only gotten to see it twice, and I know they played a couple of songs that weren't on the broadcast.
    PM me your address and I'll send you a freebie of the show on DVD
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest