STP in OZ March 2011

SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
edited December 2010 in Other Music
Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    might go see them the week before the melbourne and adelaide shows.....dont no though...weiland seems to be hit or miss?
  • Options
    joely_91 wrote:
    might go see them the week before the melbourne and adelaide shows.....dont no though...weiland seems to be hit or miss?
    Go, it could be the only time they ever play there. Whether Weiland is on or off you are in for a show. The last time I saw him and STP (October) it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.
  • Options
    joely_91 wrote:
    Go, it could be the only time they ever play there. Whether Weiland is on or off you are in for a show. The last time I saw him and STP (October) it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

yeah.... i probably will, my buddy and i were listening to their new album the other day he described it as a clean sounding nirvana lol......i must say though after a few months they are starting to grow on me a little 8-)
  • Options
    I've seen STP 4 times: twice in 2001 before they broke up, and twice this year. All four gigs were fucking amazing. I also saw Velvet Revolver 3 times, and Scott never let any of those gigs down, either. Every gig I've seen him play (which is 7 altogether) he's been bang on the money. If you're doing a bunch of EV, skip 1 of them and go see STP. You will not regret it. The current setlist is phenomenal, too.
    My Pearl Jam shows: 1 in 1995, 2 in 1998, 20 in 2003, 13 in 2006, 3 in 2007, 8 in 2008, 5 in 2009, 4 in 2010, 5 in 2012. EV: 8 in 2011, 1 in 2012. Brad: 1 in 1998, 1 in 2002.
  • Options
    I've seen STP 4 times: twice in 2001 before they broke up, and twice this year. All four gigs were fucking amazing. I also saw Velvet Revolver 3 times, and Scott never let any of those gigs down, either. Every gig I've seen him play (which is 7 altogether) he's been bang on the money. If you're doing a bunch of EV, skip 1 of them and go see STP. You will not regret it. The current setlist is phenomenal, too.

I'm lucky i get to see them in perth before uni break week and then ed ved during break week in melb and adelaide.....march cant get here soon enough!! :D