Gingerbread

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i have a friend that as soon as she gets 5 games going with me, I suddenly get 10 more requests to play MORE games with her...got 16 going right now. :crazy:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    RKCNDY wrote:
    i have a friend that as soon as she gets 5 games going with me, I suddenly get 10 more requests to play MORE games with her...got 16 going right now. :crazy:

It's that damn Rematch button, even if you start a new game you can start another one and your friend can too. It's stupid. And I hate the popups after every move.
    81 wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I have both on my phone.
    Finally, an excuse to ask for your number. lol.
    hehe...i got it. ;)

and i didn't even ask...
    Awesome possum, haha!
    voidofman wrote:
    Awesome possum, haha!

yep, that's me...workin' it with all the boys :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    Awesome possum, haha!

yep, that's me...workin' it with all the boys :lol:

My wife had my number before we met and I didn't even give it to her. Wait, that's kind of scary.
    are you saying she's a stalker? :?

- Christopher McCandless
    She says she was. lol.

And I just missed a call from someone in Chicago. wtf 81?! lol
    ***runs off to see if she can change her number***

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    voidofman wrote:
    She says she was. lol.

sorry about that...i was trying to call 4and20 for our mid morning sexy talk.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    She says she was. lol.

you were supposed to keep that a secret! :x

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    She says she was. lol.

I was trying to decide if I should answer it. Sounds like I should have.
    oh chit.

sorry bout that love :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :roll:

- Christopher McCandless
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    tip of the day...

don't try and run z4root on gingerbread. holy fuck up the battery batman. :lol:

i need to go dig up the new version so i can run the hotspot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    tip of the day...

you're really weird. :geek:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    tip of the day...

you're really weird. :geek:

:?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I didn't try to jailbreak my phone...I wanted to wait to see how reliable the instructions were! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I didn't try to jailbreak my phone...I wanted to wait to see how reliable the instructions were! :lol:

you have an Iphone too? :P

on froyo there was a program (z4root) that did it with one click...i believe there is a version for gingerbread...i'll dig it up in the next week or so.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

irefuse to become a 'hipster'

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

irefuse to become a 'hipster'

jailbreak = iphone
    root = android

;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :| whatever it is...I watched the youtube instructions, but you can fuck up the phone pretty easy...though fairly easy to switch back. I dunno, I just want the bloatware off, that's all.

- Christopher McCandless
    that shit doesn't bother me. i put all the apps i use on a screen, so it's not a big deal.

i just want to be able to run the hotspot with paying 30 bucks a month
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    voidofman wrote:
    She says she was. lol.

I just missed a call from Bremerton, WA. What the fuck is going on here?! :lol:

>

does not live in Bremerton...has a Seattle number.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    has a Seattle number.

i'll give you a jingle in a minute....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    has a Seattle number.

i'll give you a jingle in a minute....

:shock:

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    that shit doesn't bother me. i put all the apps i use on a screen, so it's not a big deal.

I use a program called PDANet on my IPhone that activates the hotspot and is supposed to be masked from the carrier finding out. It was free too! I've used it for about five months so far and no change in my bill. Not sure if there is somehing like this with Android.
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I use a program called PDANet on my IPhone that activates the hotspot and is supposed to be masked from the carrier finding out. It was free too! I've used it for about five months so far and no change in my bill. Not sure if there is somehing like this with Android.

i use pdanet all the time....but it's not a hotspot app...it's a USB tether app (or bluetooth).

the hotspot feature turns on the wifi and lets a number of devices (laptops, other phones, ipad's, wii, etc) use the phones internet...

not a big deal, i only used it to to stream netflix to the Wii and the laptop once in a blue moon. we dumped netflix and i normally use our desktop for computer stuff.

still, it was a nice feature...just need to find the gingerbread version of z4root. pretty sure i read about it being out there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:

i use pdanet all the time....but it's not a hotspot app...it's a USB tether app (or bluetooth).

the hotspot feature turns on the wifi and lets a number of devices (laptops, other phones, ipad's, wii, etc) use the phones internet...

not a big deal, i only used it to to stream netflix to the Wii and the laptop once in a blue moon. we dumped netflix and i normally use our desktop for computer stuff.

still, it was a nice feature...just need to find the gingerbread version of z4root. pretty sure i read about it being out there.

I never realized there was a difference until now. I have used it tethered and it seems a little faster than when I use the WI-FI connection. Now you will have me on a hunt to actually find a program that unlocks the "HotSpot" feature. It really pisses me off how they sell these phones with this feature and then whack you thirty extra bucks a month to use it...especially since I have unlimited data.