Dreams that have some meaning/come true

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited December 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Last night I had this strange dream involving my friends cousin and wake up thinking wtf was that all about.
I find out today that he got released from prison.
Wow :shock:
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    The subconscious is more connected to the universe than the conscious. Pretty cool, huh?
  • It is freaky.
    Not once did I even think about my friends cousin, not sure how it came to my dream.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    The only time I have fucked up dreams is at the same time every year, involving the same person......unresolved/unfinished business that can never be resolved. And I wish this person would stay the fuck right out of my dreams. :evil: Freaking anxiety shits me.
  • I had a recurring dream about a person for years and years. The dreams were extremely vivid. Then, that person entered my life for real, completely and totally for the first time with no way of us having known or seen each other beforehand. We didn't even seem to fit any six degrees of separation test. Let the neuroscientists explain that one. I sure can't.