Ottawa jeep with Pearl Jam sticker

small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
edited December 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I was behind you on Bank St. today :D

I didn't honk though as I have nothing to identify myself as PJ fan so that would have just been rude.

You may need to pick a new hockey team though :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157

I didn't honk though as I have nothing to identify myself as PJ fan so that would have just been rude.

i love my pj stickers
    computer... pj sticker
    record player... pj sticker
    locker @ gym... pj sticker
    car... pj sticker
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,015
    chadwick wrote:

i love my pj stickers
    computer... pj sticker
    record player... pj sticker
    locker @ gym... pj sticker
    car... pj sticker
    envelope addressed to mickeyrat containing.....PJ sticker!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • hmmmm...who is this mystery PJ fan???? Show yourself! :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • hmmmm...who is this mystery PJ fan???? Show yourself! :D

YES!! I should have followed them :lol:

That would not be weird or anything :think: :? :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    hmmmm...who is this mystery PJ fan???? Show yourself! :D

YES!! I should have followed them :lol:

That would not be weird or anything :think: :? :lol:

Not in this crowd.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    maybe i shoud put a PJ sticker on my truck and change my plates to single. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

Make sure to drive by my place ;):lol:
    81 wrote:

Make sure to drive by my place ;):lol:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i have a jeep that has a pj sticker on it...but i'm no where close to ottawa :( ;)
  • norm wrote:
    i have a jeep that has a pj sticker on it...but i'm no where close to ottawa :( ;)

So close. So close :(
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I've this sticker on my car:

badreligionlogo.jpg

I live here:

utah.jpg

Needless to say, I don't get nearly as much of an excited reaction as this fellow Jammer has.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    dcfaithful wrote:

badreligionlogo.jpg

I live here:

utah.jpg

Needless to say, I don't get nearly as much of an excited reaction as this fellow Jammer has.

Wow.
  • norm wrote:
    Wow norm. Great minds think alike. I also have a jeep with a PJ sticker on it, but nowhere close to ottawa.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    dcfaithful wrote:

badreligionlogo.jpg

I live here:

utah.jpg

Wow.

duly noted for the next time i visit utah.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • norm wrote:
    Wow norm. Great minds think alike. I also have a jeep with a PJ sticker on it, but nowhere close to ottawa.

A girl can't catch a break around here.

I think there are like five PJ fans in Ottawa. Stupid Ottawa and its frigid temperatures :lol:
    81 wrote:

duly noted for the next time i visit utah.

Also duly note that beer you owe me. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • How have you not been dragged through the streets yet DC, living in the land of Mormon and all? I would have thought those crazy Utes would string you up by the balls at this point.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    How have you not been dragged through the streets yet DC, living in the land of Mormon and all? I would have thought those crazy Utes would string you up by the balls at this point.

Haven't even been keyed, had a window broken, or flipped off.

I've just had a lot of "pray for him, kids" stares.

I like the fact that above it it says in clear red letters: BAD RELIGION. :lol:

However, I did have someone in a different English class than mine attack me via the schools forums because of my stance on gay marriage. I'm a heathen, and apparently will not be sent to spirit heaven. :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • "Look away kids, if you come too close or stare too long, you'll go to hell just like that guy"
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    How have you not been dragged through the streets yet DC, living in the land of Mormon and all? I would have thought those crazy Utes would string you up by the balls at this point.

However, I did have someone in a different English class than mine attack me via the schools forums because of my stance on gay marriage. I'm a heathen, and apparently will not be sent to spirit heaven. :roll:

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    dcfaithful wrote:

I wouldn't stress about it, you probably meet up with quite a few of us 10cers there! ;):lol: