Ok, who can interpret dreams *WARNING*... graphic content

moemoemoemoe Posts: 72
edited December 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I am hoping someone can help me with a very strange dream I had last night. It was about myself and a guy I have recently started seeing. To offer a little background, this guy I am seeing is very new and I have no idea where it's heading, but I know where I WANT it to be heading. At that "in limbo" stage of does he/doesn't he? and it's driving me nuts. Blah . By the way, this dream was AFTER a weekend of probably the most amazing sex I've ever had.

Ok, so I had this dream the other night. I find myself in an operating theatre with this guy. It seems my role there is one of support while he has a procedure done. In real life, I am a midwife and sometimes find myself supporting women in the "lithotomy" position after childbirth while they are sutured. This was very much the position this guy was in for his procedure, though I don't know what the procedure was. The general feeling I had was one of "this shouldnt be happening". There was a student doctor there performing the procedure and she had a look of confusion on her face as she was busy between his legs. I kept quietly saying " are you sure? are you sure thats what you should be doing?". The doctor refused to aknowledge me and kept at it. The she held something up and said quietly to the person next to her " what is this little bit here". She held it up and I realised it was a peice of flesh with what at first looked like a small dimple in it. I then realized it was the glans of his penis and she had removed it. I became extremely distressed, yelling that she had cut it off, I felt overwhelming powerlessness and panic. I ran out of the room and found a senior doctor and yelled at him that " she cut it off, she cut it off, you have to fix it". The doctor goes into the room and the student doctor looked stricken, the senior doctor was angry but I cant remember if he yelled at her and all I could think was that they MUST be able to re attach the nerves and fix it, and that if I'd just said something louder, it wouldnt have happened. The feeling I had, that helplessness and regret like it was my fault, has stayed with me for days. I also vaguely remember saying to myself in the dream " well thats it then, there's nothing else".

Please, someone help me to figure this one out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    you seem to have given over power to him in the relationship.. the does he/ doesnt he limbo thing. after having the most amazing sex, during which you gave up a little bit of yourself,which gives him power, you decided that in order for you to keep any sort of power for yourself you removed part of his sex organ. the yelling about fixing it and thinking the removal of the glans as your fault is just you being in a state of unsureness.. questioning did you do the right thing in having sex with him when youre not sure how he feels for sure. was it too soon.. you know that sort of thing. sounds like a dream about anxiety

thats my take.... of course i could be wrong. ;)

i very successfully deciphered a dream i had friday night that had me autistic at the end and unable to communicate... it was like a bloody nightmare it was. :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • moemoemoemoe Posts: 72
    you seem to have given over power to him in the relationship.. the does he/ doesnt he limbo thing. after having the most amazing sex, during which you gave up a little bit of yourself,which gives him power, you decided that in order for you to keep any sort of power for yourself you removed part of his sex organ. the yelling about fixing it and thinking the removal of the glans as your fault is just you being in a state of unsureness.. questioning did you do the right thing in having sex with him when youre not sure how he feels for sure. was it too soon.. you know that sort of thing. sounds like a dream about anxiety

i very successfully deciphered a dream i had friday night that had me autistic at the end and unable to communicate... it was like a bloody nightmare it was. :lol:

Thanks Cate, very insightful. You're probably on the right track......... anxious, too much too soon. As cliche` as this is gonna sound, the intimacy was something that sort of came outta nowhere. It had been my intention and his to take things slow and see where they went....... but wow, fireworks ya know? It was crazy and intense.

Interesting, autisitc and unable to communicate? Did you decipher that and relate it to an aspect of your life where you're not being heard, aknowledged, stifled in some way?
    moemoe wrote:

Thanks Cate, very insightful. You're probably on the right track......... anxious, too much too soon. As cliche` as this is gonna sound, the intimacy was something that sort of came outta nowhere. It had been my intention and his to take things slow and see where they went....... but wow, fireworks ya know? It was crazy and intense.

Interesting, autisitc and unable to communicate? Did you decipher that and relate it to an aspect of your life where you're not being heard, aknowledged, stifled in some way?

yes i did. id been having a conversation with someone and i wasnt quite getting my p.o.v across. i was feeling stifled. then that night i had my autistic dream and saturday morning the dream all made sense.

ive also has 3 dreams this week with edved in them and i absolutely know what theyre about. ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    sounds like you want to put his nads in your purse. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    sounds like you want to put his nads in your purse. :lol:

i dont have a purse. and i guarantee after wednesday therell be no more edved dreams. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say