Put this Wip Cream on your pudding :)

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,263
edited December 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
http://whippedlightning.com/

Go ahead fuckers buy some of this stuff and have it for the Holidays even the kids will be smashed :lol::lol:
Cheers everyone ... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ohhh my G-d!!!!
    Imagine how awesome that could be for other uses :mrgreen: :twisted:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,263
    Ohhh my G-d!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Great minds think alike :mrgreen::mrgreen: This stuff is nuts it's like 45 proof put that on top of top of Irish coffee :shock:
  • Ohhh my G-d!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Great minds think alike :mrgreen::mrgreen: This stuff is nuts it's like 45 proof put that on top of top of Irish coffee :shock:

Holy Balls I need this!!!!
    Whipits anyone?
    Or just plain ole hot cocoa ;)
    mmmmm
    let the hunt begin

Not just spikin the punch bowl anymore
    can get the whole office trashed at that holiday party
    Would you like some whipped cream on your hot cocoa Mr. Boss man???
    :mrgreen:

Ok....its not here in CT yet
    Bummer
    Anyone from any other state (closes NJ) want to send me some for Christmas?
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    so it's a shot of booze with a nitrous chaser...reminds me of high school 8-)
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    This will go great on coffee every morning at work.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • norm wrote:
    so it's a shot of booze with a nitrous chaser...reminds me of high school 8-)
    whip-it.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • this might not be as good as expected...

is the liquid used to make this whip cream 40 proof? You gotta think that a topping of whipped cream on your coffee has such a small amount of liquid in it (it's mostly air), that the alcohol probably won't do much for you...
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    You know... you can make your own alcohol enriched whipped cream. I've been doing it for years- and its super easy.
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    this might not be as good as expected...

is the liquid used to make this whip cream 40 proof? You gotta think that a topping of whipped cream on your coffee has such a small amount of liquid in it (it's mostly air), that the alcohol probably won't do much for you...

BLASPHEMY!!!!
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    vduboise wrote:
    You know... you can make your own alcohol enriched whipped cream. I've been doing it for years- and its super easy.

Go ahead post your recipe ...I would try it :mrgreen:
  • vduboise wrote:

yes, please do
    as this wonderful product is not sold in the state in which i reside
    and you cannot order online :cry:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2011
    coffee?
    Post edited by rollings on
    Half Full wrote:
    RECIPE FOR ALCOHOLIC IRISH COFFE

--Make regular Irish Coffee
    --Pour in 2.5 oz. grain alcohol & stir
    --PSSSHT some whipped cream on top
    --PSSSHT whipped cream into your mouth
    and/or mouths of nearby family members
    --Put on 10/31/09 boot
    --via use of whipped cream can--whippit. whippit good.
    --Oh, then drink some coffee

ENJOY!

Thanks just think of this recipe and 45 proof wipped cream :mrgreen:
    thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-large.gif
    il_170x135.108108027.jpg
  • I wanna keep a can on my desk!
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    vduboise wrote:

Depending on how much whipped cream you want- say a cup/pint: This will take 5 minutes or less to make.

1 c heavy cream
    1 tsp powdered sugar (you can add a bit more if you are a sweeter tooth)
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract- you can add almond extract if you are using amaretto (yummy)
    2 Tbsp liquor-

with the whisk attachment (if you don't have a mixer- a good old whisk will do the job), whip the heavy cream with the powdered sugar until its nice and thick, once it all comes together and just before its starting to look like shaving cream STOP. Turn to low and drizzle in 2 Tbsp of your favorite liquor. You can add more liquor to taste by slowly drizzling in, but too much will make it loose. Then Enjoy!

A little more work than the can- but you can customize your flavor and have it anytime.