Options

Favorite stretch of songs at a show you've been at...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Baba
    Dirty Frank
    RITFW

Amazing.
  • Options
    nuzpapernuzpaper Posts: 211
    http://www.pearljam.com/tour/setlist.php?date=199403130000

this entire show...

yellow ledbetter was a rarity....hehehehe

5 songs after LB. Don't see that often
    Toronto 96, Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Ottawa 05, Toronto 05, Toronto 06, Toronto 06, Denver 06, Denver 06, Chicago 07, New York 08, New York 08...I'm just getting started
  • Options
    St. John's, Night 1 - 9/24/2005

Eddie starts the second encore with a drunken, "from here on out it's just us, Saturday night, St. Johns...let's rock this fuckin' place..."

Whipping
    Do The Evolution
    Spin The Black Circle
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    albany 06
    You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Satan's Bed, Wishlist, Rats, Porch

borgata 2 05
    Present Tense, Do The Evolution, Save You, Insignificance, Given To Fly, Dissident, Even Flow, Leatherman, Immortality, Lukin, Not For You/(Modern Girl), Wishlist, Don't Gimme No Lip, Breath, State Of Love And Trust, Porch

camden 2 03
    Can't Keep, Brain Of J., Save You, Do The Evolution, Spin The Black Circle, Green Disease, Cropduster, Given To Fly, Even Flow, Faithfull, Wishlist

uniondale 03
    In Hiding, Even Flow, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Jeremy, You Are, I Am A Patriot, Blood, Not For You, Better Man, Porch

so many good ones
  • Options
    " The experiment "...
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    Yup.

Also Dusseldorf 07:
    Breath
    State of Love and Trust
    I'm Open
    Come Back

and Newcastle 06:
    Thumbing My Way
    Masters Of War
    Footsteps
    Crown of Thorns
    Alone
    Even Flow

Grand Rapids and Philly look fairly comparable, but hey, you guys didn't get a spiel in there paying tribute to the petition effort to get a show in your town :)

your so very right about newy mate.
    MR did a hell of a job didnt he. even requesting that particular style of Masters of war, thumbing my way was Jennys ( marks wifes fav song)
    amazing night that. Mark was petty stoked to hear the resoponses on here and life wasted boards about his selection
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    Given to Fly
    Breath
    I Am Mine
    Elderly Woman...
    Hard To Imagine

Copenhagen 07
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    Off I Go.Off I Go. Posts: 204
    bernmodi wrote:
    I always thought PJ start their shows with a calmer song. And then in Bern 2006 they open with Go, Animal, WWS, Severed Hand. Just knocked me off.

YES!!!!A Fantastic start to a brilliant show ,I managed to be right at the front ---the crush was overwhelming but so exciting!!!!I can remember it all so well!!!
    The waiting drove me mad!!!
  • Options
    well mines Wembley 07...not just 5 songs...i'm thinking the whole set up to the first encore.......i have never felt such overwhelming musical emotion as in did during that first set

seriously welled up hearing songs such as long road, i got shit and immortality, it had been a long time coming

leeds 26/08/06....electric
    paris 11/09/06.....crushed...but estatic
    wembley 18/06/07.....oh yes

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

the legend , nigel tufnell