Victoria Secrets fashion show tonight

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:
    You never said we'd go to Mancy's before the Glass Bowl show.

i wanted it to be a suprise :(

i hope rck likes a nice steak

ribeye-and make it rare

NO KETCHUP!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    depends on what you picked up at VS's and if 4and20 is open to a 3 way dinner.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:
    You never said we'd go to Mancy's before the Glass Bowl show.

i wanted it to be a suprise :(

i hope rck likes a nice steak

ribeye-and make it rare

NO KETCHUP!

for you....how about the the 30oz Ribeye that is aged 28 days.
    http://www.mancys.com/clientuploads/Ste ... 112010.pdf
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    only as long as Cav is there to give me hugs when you're busy macking on Suave.

oh and to stay on topic...I am quite disappointed I have not gotten my Holiday Fantasies catalouge.

I mean, I am a gold VS Angel cardholder
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    edited December 2011
    RKCNDY wrote:
    only as long as Cav is there

only if he picks up the tab for everyone. :lol:
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    oh and to stay on topic...I am quite disappointed I have not gotten my Holiday Fantasies catalouge.

hmmm

did you get your birthday present from them? the woman has gotton a $10 gift card from them the last couple of years and she isn't a card holder....do you get more if you are a card holder?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

for you....how about the the 30oz Ribeye that is aged 28 days.
    http://www.mancys.com/clientuploads/Ste ... 112010.pdf

that's too much meat for me (no comments needed thanks)...16oz would be fine...also some crab stuffed mushrooms and that Flirtini looks yummy.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

hmmm

did you get your birthday present from them? the woman has gotton a $10 gift card from them the last couple of years and she isn't a card holder....do you get more if you are a card holder?

I was getting a bunch of 'Free panties' cards...I don't remember the birthday present card. I haven't bought much lately. :(
    I know I was earning points by having the card and using it (no annual fee), and then they make you eligible for something. I also was getting a catalog 3 times a week from them at one point.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

hmmm

I was getting a bunch of 'Free panties' cards...I don't remember the birthday present card. I haven't bought much lately. :(
    I know I was earning points by having the card and using it (no annual fee), and then they make you eligible for something. I also was getting a catalog 3 times a week from them at one point.

3 times a week. :shock:

she was getting the free panty cards all the time as well, but not latley...

guess with double digit sales growth pretty much for the last two years, they don't need to do those as often

not sure where they got her bithday, and i don't think it's any where close to her birthday, but once a year they were sending a $10 gift card for her birthday. i think it came a couple of months ago....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    81 wrote:
    depends on what you picked up at VS's

PM sent.
    81 wrote:

3 times a week. :shock:

she was getting the free panty cards all the time as well, but not latley...

guess with double digit sales growth pretty much for the last two years, they don't need to do those as often

not sure where they got her bithday, and i don't think it's any where close to her birthday, but once a year they were sending a $10 gift card for her birthday. i think it came a couple of months ago....

I am a master shopper from them, get a shitload of stuff for $100...I should start buying stuff again.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I should start buying stuff again.

my stock portfolio agree's. :P

$2 dividend per share was annouced today....thanks gals.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Suave.27 wrote:
    81 wrote:

PM sent.

this PM made me sad.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:
    81 wrote:

PM sent.

this PM made me sad.

I bet you got a pic of flannel pajamas...

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:
    81 wrote:

PM sent.

this PM made me sad.

new PM sent.
    Suave.27 wrote:
    new PM sent.

i'll wait for the self portrait mirror pic tonight before fully judging the merit of this latest pm. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:
    new PM sent.

i'll wait for the self portrait mirror pic tonight before fully judging the merit of this latest pm. :P
    post-3012-1185415263.gif
    GoiMTvP.gif
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:
    new PM sent.

post-3012-1185415263.gif

shower.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:
    new PM sent.

Screw pictures. It's all about the real thing. So we'll have to wait until the next tour I suppose. The waiting will make it that. much. better. :twisted:

You better just hope and pray to the Pearl Jam gods that the first PM wasn't me. :lol:
    Suave.27 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Suave.27 wrote:
    new PM sent.

Screw pictures. It's all about the real thing. So we'll have to wait until the next tour I suppose. The waiting will make it that. much. better. :twisted:

You better just hope and pray to the Pearl Jam gods that the first PM wasn't me. :lol:

:x

I dunno...for a toledo chick, she was pretty cute..... :P :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    :x

I dunno...for a toledo chick, she was pretty cute..... :P :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

There are some pretty scary things walking the streets of the Glass City. But you obviously didn't get out much if you'd settle for that. Orrr you have extraordinarily low standards. I say probably a little of both. :P

Back on topic, I liked how last year, Wexner slipped in his OSU reference by playing Hang On Sloopy in between songs.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

hmmm

Yeah they have gifts that you can pick up above and beyond the $10 gift card...as long as you spend enough. It's the one place I can spend way too much money and my hubby won't get mad :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

hmmm

Yeah they have gifts that you can pick up above and beyond the $10 gift card...as long as you spend enough. It's the one place I can spend way too much money and my hubby won't get mad :D

:| once I find a job, or find a way to sell shiton etsy...I'm gonna find out what 'gifts' they have to offer me. Too bad they didn't do that when I was blowing entire paychecks there.

- Christopher McCandless
  • this stuff rocks hard!!!!!!its for hardrock parties.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    RiotZact wrote:
    waaaaay to skinny
    exactly what i thought

give me a woman with curves
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    waaaaay to skinny
    exactly what i thought

depends on the model...there were a couple that were too skinny...there were a couple of others that..wow...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • metsfan wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    waaaaay to skinny
    exactly what i thought

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Soooo bummed I missed this.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    metsfan wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    waaaaay to skinny
    exactly what i thought

My hubby says that too, but then any time some little 90 lb. minx walks by he's all gaga. WTF!!! :evil:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    waaaaay to skinny
    exactly what i thought

My hubby says that too, but then any time some little 90 lb. minx walks by he's all gaga. WTF!!! :evil:

join the club!

- Christopher McCandless