KFC Doubilcious

BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
doublicious.jpg

[The Doublicious] combines a savory boneless chicken fillet with a sweet Hawaiian Bread bun for a one-of-a-kind sweet and savory taste. The Original Recipe Doublicious includes an Original Recipe fillet topped with bacon, Monterrey Jack cheese and Colonel’s Sauce.

F'n Awesome.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Colonel’s Sauce.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Colonel’s Sauce.

It's finger lickin Good.
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • doublicious.jpg

[The Doublicious] combines a savory boneless chicken fillet with a sweet Hawaiian Bread bun for a one-of-a-kind sweet and savory taste. The Original Recipe Doublicious includes an Original Recipe fillet topped with bacon, Monterrey Jack cheese and Colonel’s Sauce.

F'n Awesome.

It is fn awesome!!!!! The bun is sweet. Love the potato wedges!
    I'll be back
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Tempting...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • are we bidding on this?
  • When I get out of the house later I'm gonna get me one of these bad boys.
    I'll be back
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    phhhhht people still eat sandwiches with bread? that's so pedestrian...it's all about using pieces of chicken as bread.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    phhhhht people still eat sandwiches with bread? that's so pedestrian...it's all about using pieces of chicken as bread.

I'm of the same mind, when my wife called and said she picked up the 2 sandwichs for dinner, i assumed she ment the Double Down, so i was dissappointed, until i took a bite.