New Zealand Miners

LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/worl ... -whittall/
(29 men killed in New Zealand Mine)
I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about the New Zealand mining accident and I wanted to send my condolences to their families. My husband used to work in the mines and I hated it, I used to stress about something like this happening to him. Once again, I want to send my condolences. :(
“ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
Adelaide 2003
Adelaide 2006 night 1
Adelaide 2006 night 2
Adelaide 2009
Melbourne 2009
Christchurch NZ 2009
Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    The whole country is in mourning. Even though I didn't know any of them, it has shaken me pretty badly. I had a meeting with someone from the Minister of Energy's office yesterday and they are all working hard to help the community as best they can. Kia kaha Greymouth. Arohanui to you all.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    So very sad, i'm soooo sorry.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Really sad. U2 dedicated One Tree Hill to the miners last night in Auckland.
  • Just devastating. My heart and thoughts go out to family and friends of those lost.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Very sad...I would also like to send out my condolences to the families. My husband works in the mines and is underground as I write this, I can't even imagine the pain they are going through.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Dreadful! My condolences to all the families. Just a year ago we were very close to where the mine is. It's a far too beautiful part of the world to suffer such an awful tragedy.